2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 10, 2016, 06:10:22 PM
Quote from: DGuller on October 10, 2016, 06:08:48 PM
High road, with an occasional dignified jab if the opportunity presented itself and she thought quickly enough (the only time it actually happened was with the lesson on veto power).

I thought that one was too nerdy for a mass audience.  Besides, how many of the bills she voted for got vetoed?
Yes, there were many better responses to Trump's idiotic attack, but when you have to think of one on the fly, and your name is Hillary Clinton, the veto line will manage.

jimmy olsen

A 10% win by Clinton would mean more than 400 electoral votes and flip the House.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 10, 2016, 06:36:38 PM
A 10% win by Clinton would mean more than 400 electoral votes and flip the House.

Taint up by 165 base points to 5.60  .  <_<

:P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

jimmy olsen

This election wasn't even close before the tape, just look at the trend lines compared to Obama vs. Romney.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Transcripts from the Apprentice are starting to leak.

This one isn't that bad, just him being an ass, but there are sure to be some where he goes off the rails.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-apprentice-transcript_us_57fbc511e4b0e655eab65823?fxep0w228778axajor

1 Karma Chameleon point

Berkut

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 10, 2016, 10:26:43 AM
What do youse guys think Hillary's optimal response to Donald's heckling would have been?  Tit for tat?  High road?

I was really hoping she would have the quick wits to respond to his "If I am elected I am going to put you in jail" with "If I am elected, I am never going to think about you again".
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 10, 2016, 07:13:31 PM
Told you guys he was done.

You voting early on Wednesday or are you gonna wait for November?

I think I'm gonna vote early and get this shitshow out of the way. That way on erection day, I can just hide in my basement and beat off.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

That's my plan. Though Texans don't have basements.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 10, 2016, 08:00:07 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 10, 2016, 07:13:31 PM
Told you guys he was done.

You voting early on Wednesday or are you gonna wait for November?

I think I'm gonna vote early and get this shitshow out of the way. That way on erection day, I can just hide in my basement and beat off.

I read things like this and think I came in through the wrong door.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on October 10, 2016, 08:42:51 PM
That's my plan. Though Texans don't have basements.

WHERE DO YOU STORE YOUR BUCKETS OF SURVIVAL RATIONS?

Ever tried those survival meals? Hospital food quality at best.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

At the rate Herr Trump is firing up the SS Trumpengruppen to patrol voting stations there may be quite a few fireworks on election day.

Time to loads up on guns, everyone.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Jacob

Trump is spreading Russian psy-ops propaganda the moment they release it: http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

Man, if Hansmeister had assets like that in Afghanistan, that place would a firm American satellite by now.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point