News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citizen k

snippets:

No group in America has been more harmed by Hillary Clinton's policies than African-Americans. If Hillary Clinton's goal was to inflict pain on the African-American community, she couldn't have done a better job.

Tonight, I am asking for the vote of every African-American citizen in this country who wants a better future.

Look at how much African-American communities have suffered under Democratic Control. To those hurting, I say: what do you have to lose by trying something new?

The African-American community has given so much to this country. They've fought and died in every war since the Revolution. They've lifted up the conscience of our nation in the long march for Civil Rights. They've sacrificed so much for the national good. Yet, nearly 4 in 10 African-American children still live in poverty, and 58% of young African-Americans are not working.

garbon

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292054-trump-says-hell-get-95-percent-support-of-black-voters

Quote"What do you have to lose? You're living in poverty, your schools are no good. You have no jobs, 58 percent of your youth is unemployed, what the hell do you have to lose?"

Cool. I'm glad he was brave enough to make these remarks to a white audience in a mostly white city.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Surely it should be 'our youth'?

Anyway he's making a speech to a white audience to try and convince white voters that he's not too racist to vote for that's all.

Edit: Incidentally that wasn't in the prepared text, so that's an adlib there :lol: :weep:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

My anti-trump shields are weakening as my utter dislike for Hillary the cunt grows.

Plus a Trump victory would be hilarious with the overreacting by certain people. You know who you are.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Hamilcar

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 19, 2016, 06:25:31 PM
My anti-trump shields are weakening as my utter dislike for Hillary the cunt grows.

Go ahead, vote Libertarian. It'll count for something.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Hamilcar on August 19, 2016, 06:35:10 PM

Craving Cheetos, like Gary Johnson.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Hamilcar

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 19, 2016, 06:38:27 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on August 19, 2016, 06:35:10 PM

Craving Cheetos, like Gary Johnson.

Fun fact: Cheetos dunked in liquid nitrogen are great.

Hamilcar

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 19, 2016, 06:41:54 PM
Not so great:

https://www.bk.com/menu-item/mac-n-cheetos

Looks like the victim of a giant predatory wasp as the wasp's larvae devour the body alive and star to spill out.

Sheilbh

Brother of Clinton's campaign chair also being investigated by the FBI over Russian/Ukraine links.

QuotePlus a Trump victory would be hilarious with the overreacting by certain people. You know who you are.
Soz. On the flipside you'd always know you were on the same side as Marti :console:
Let's bomb Russia!

Hamilcar

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 19, 2016, 06:55:40 PM
Brother of Clinton's campaign chair also being investigated by the FBI over Russian/Ukraine links.

Putin must be having the time of his life. Anyone know how all this plays in Russia?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on August 19, 2016, 04:34:51 PM
Like a late night steak knife commercial: "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump?"

He is truly magnificent in his magnificentness, isn't he.

Trump:  Better Than Slavery!

Hamilcar

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2016, 07:12:53 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on August 19, 2016, 04:34:51 PM
Like a late night steak knife commercial: "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump?"

He is truly magnificent in his magnificentness, isn't he.

Trump:  Better Than Slavery!

My amygdala wants him to win.

11B4V

Plus a Trump victory would be hilarious with the overreacting by certain people. You know who you are.

Hehe yea. Seedy would meltdown.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 19, 2016, 07:30:13 PM

Hehe yea. Seedy would meltdown.

If Trump wins, I envision a lot of things melting.   :lol: