2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 30, 2016, 11:20:54 AM
What's wrong with her, other than having tits?

Well, Trump has decried her as ruining/destroying Germany because of the whole refugee thing (tbf, he did praise her before that).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on September 30, 2016, 11:21:00 AM
Quote from: Syt on September 30, 2016, 11:15:19 AM
Trump and Clinton have now both said that Angela Merkel is a world leader they admire.  :huh:

I kind of feel like they have to (/I believe both had said positive things about her in past, despite Trump then assailing her during this campaign). What other world leaders look good (and Americans would know)? I mean Gary Johnson eventually went with a former leader...

Yeah, the crop of effective democratic leaders is currently very thin.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Minsky Moment

His twitter feed from the last 15 hours is really a train wreck.  Does anyone in the campaign exercise control over what he tweets?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Barrister

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 30, 2016, 11:59:32 AM
His twitter feed from the last 15 hours is really a train wreck.  Does anyone in the campaign exercise control over what he tweets?

You know the answer to that question.  No other human being on earth would think it was a good idea to bring up an attack Clinton made 5 days ago at 5 in the morning.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Sometimes.  There was an article not too long ago, where they did an analysis of his Tweets, and they can tell the difference between his writing and the staff's.  That, and they originate from different OS phones.  His campaign uses iOS.

The Minsky Moment

He also repeated the same comment about "sources said" six hours later.  It's like electronic alzheimers.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

He's so coked out  :lol:

FOCK CASPAR GOMEZ AND FOCK THE FOCKING DIAZ BRUDDERS

Jacob

Quote from: Legbiter on September 30, 2016, 03:56:40 AM
Meanwhile the race according to the LAT/USC tracking poll.

:lol:

Of the top ten recent polls being tracked, one has Trump ahead, one is a tie, and the remaining eight have Clinton winning: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Of course you select the Trump is winning one.

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 30, 2016, 12:02:50 PM

Sometimes.  There was an article not too long ago, where they did an analysis of his Tweets, and they can tell the difference between his writing and the staff's.  That, and they originate from different OS phones.  His campaign uses iOS.

Yeah, the campaign ones are the ones that say things like "see you at the rally", "really happy to be here in Ohio with derspiess and Ed anger" et. al.

The actual Trump ones are the frustrated troll internet rage type posts.

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on September 30, 2016, 12:38:59 PM
Yeah, the campaign ones are the ones that say things like "see you at the rally", "really happy to be here in Ohio with derspiess and Ed anger" et. al.

The actual Trump ones are the frustrated troll internet rage type posts.

OMG I got a mention??  YISSS
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

Quote from: Syt on September 30, 2016, 11:22:12 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 30, 2016, 11:20:54 AM
What's wrong with her, other than having tits?

Well, Trump has decried her as ruining/destroying Germany because of the whole refugee thing (tbf, he did praise her before that).

Hitler also led to the ruin of Germany, but that doesn't keep trump (or at least his supporters) from admiring him.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Jacob

To be fair, Trump is leading Clinton 3-1 on marriages.

CountDeMoney

Goofy ass stoners.  See, that's why "Libertarians" are completely unrealistic, just like any other one-issue party.