Hundreds protest Jewish World Congress in Budapest

Started by Syt, May 05, 2013, 02:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on May 05, 2013, 05:32:06 PM
Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2013, 02:23:30 AM
It's funny how Orban is trying to play it both ways without realizing that his attempts to ban the march despite a court ruling makes his country look even worse like a tinpot dictatorship.
Wouldn't Germany do the same?
No German court would ever rule for freedom of expression for Nazis.  I think Martinus' thing is the 'court ruling'.  As a lawyer, Martinus is required to follow the cult of law.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

Jobbik sounds like name of some lame fantasy creature.  Probably similar to a goblin/kobold.

derspiess

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 06, 2013, 09:58:07 AM
Jobbik sounds like name of some lame fantasy creature.  Probably similar to a goblin/kobold.

To me for some reason it sounds like it'd be the name of some weird central European chain of supermarkets that has spread to the rest of Europe.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Syt on May 05, 2013, 02:18:27 AM
Marton Gyongyosi said Hungary had "become subjugated to Zionism, it has become a target of colonisation while we, the indigenous people, can play only the role of extras".

Sorry Marto but you still need a SAG card to be an extra.
And guess who controls those?   :ph34r:
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 06, 2013, 09:58:07 AM

Level 1 gypsy.

StR 13
Wis 5
Int 5
Dex 15
Con 14
Cha 5

Can conjure 1-6 beets a day
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 06, 2013, 10:28:48 AM
Quote from: Syt on May 05, 2013, 02:18:27 AM
Marton Gyongyosi said Hungary had "become subjugated to Zionism, it has become a target of colonisation while we, the indigenous people, can play only the role of extras".

:lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 06, 2013, 10:28:48 AM

The Scientologists.