Main Menu

The Steadfast Trust - WTF??

Started by merithyn, April 26, 2013, 10:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

This can't be real...

The Link

QuoteWelcome to www.SteadfastTrust.org.uk Registered Charity No: 1105806 
The Steadfast Trust is the first and only registered charity which undertakes work specifically for the ethnic English community. It exists to promote the education, legal rights, welfare, and overall interests of the community within England. Our work is driven by the belief that the English, and in particular the young, would gain greater self-respect and self-confidence if they had a better appreciation and understanding of their unique culture and heritage.

There is growing evidence from various reports (view reports) that many English school children are falling behind those from other ethnic groups. They are also increasingly engaging in anti-social behaviour and leading increasingly unruly and destructive lives.  Bold action is needed to tackle these problems.

We believe that the English are a community like any other and that our Englishness should be promoted as something that is positive in our lives and the lives of our children. A strong sense of communal identity helps develop a strong sense of communal responsibility; it helps bring people together and counter the alienation from society that many feel. The young people of all ethnic groups should feel confident in who they are and should be inspired by their own cultural background to reach their full potential in society. We aim to promote practical schemes that will help bring this about for the English.

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Englishness is doomed-- this will do little to help.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on April 26, 2013, 10:50:01 AM
Englishness is doomed-- this will do little to help.
It's amazing how easily inappropriate guilt can end a civilization.

I blame women.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Good for them, hopefully they have a dental program for the "English".
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on April 26, 2013, 10:53:04 AM
It's amazing how easily inappropriate guilt can end a civilization.

You mean the White Man's Complex?  A very Anglo-Saxon thing yes - that has spawned the vile mongrel that is multiculturalism and drives England to the self flagellation of massive 3rd world immigration.  Canada, Australia are similarly affected.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Warspite

Only on Languish would you find someone bemoaning the loss of ethnic purity of the Anglo Saxons...
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Viking

Quote from: merithyn on April 26, 2013, 10:42:20 AM
This can't be real...

The Link

QuoteWelcome to www.SteadfastTrust.org.uk Registered Charity No: 1105806 
The Steadfast Trust is the first and only registered charity which undertakes work specifically for the ethnic English community. It exists to promote the education, legal rights, welfare, and overall interests of the community within England. Our work is driven by the belief that the English, and in particular the young, would gain greater self-respect and self-confidence if they had a better appreciation and understanding of their unique culture and heritage.

There is growing evidence from various reports (view reports) that many English school children are falling behind those from other ethnic groups. They are also increasingly engaging in anti-social behaviour and leading increasingly unruly and destructive lives.  Bold action is needed to tackle these problems.

We believe that the English are a community like any other and that our Englishness should be promoted as something that is positive in our lives and the lives of our children. A strong sense of communal identity helps develop a strong sense of communal responsibility; it helps bring people together and counter the alienation from society that many feel. The young people of all ethnic groups should feel confident in who they are and should be inspired by their own cultural background to reach their full potential in society. We aim to promote practical schemes that will help bring this about for the English.

Is this a joke where they cut and pasted some mission statement from a registered charity working for some other minority and just replaced "pakistani" with "english" in word?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Warspite on April 26, 2013, 11:22:11 AM
Only on Languish would you find someone bemoaning the loss of ethnic purity of the Anglo Saxons...

Proper englishness includes the decendents of hugenots and other protestant refugees from the continent during the 17th and 18th centuries and immigrants from europe in the 19th. Basically whoever doesn't live like where his ancestors came from matters.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

Quote from: Viking on April 26, 2013, 11:27:54 AM
Is this a joke where they cut and pasted some mission statement from a registered charity working for some other minority and just replaced "pakistani" with "english" in word?

Sadly no. :(

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/CharityWithoutPartB.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=1105806&SubsidiaryNumber=0
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Warspite

Quote from: Viking on April 26, 2013, 11:36:55 AM
Quote from: Warspite on April 26, 2013, 11:22:11 AM

Proper englishness includes the decendents of hugenots and other protestant refugees from the continent during the 17th and 18th centuries and immigrants from europe in the 19th. Basically whoever doesn't live like where his ancestors came from matters.

And Eastern European Jews, and the descendants of the Danish invasions, etc etc.

From mongrels were the English born, and mongrels shall they remain. Which is a good thing.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Viking

Quote from: garbon on April 26, 2013, 11:46:07 AM

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/CharityWithoutPartB.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=1105806&SubsidiaryNumber=0

It would have been a good and poignant joke had it been one.

Poe strikes again.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on April 26, 2013, 11:46:07 AM

Wow... just... wow.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Zanza

What is so special about this that it deserves a thread? Surely similar organisations exist everywhere? I thought that "white supremacy" groups etc. exist in the USA as well? We certainly have Neonazis that fund similar clubs.