Berlusconi and the 18 year old: illegitimate daughter, affair, or ... ?

Started by Syt, May 24, 2009, 02:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

I Killed Kenny

Caliga

Killer body, so-so face (yes, Internet standards, I know).  But the fact of the matter is that Meester Berlusconi is the greatest guy in history for this.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on June 03, 2009, 11:15:01 AM
Killer body, so-so face (yes, Internet standards, I know).  But the fact of the matter is that Meester Berlusconi is the greatest guy in history for this.  :cool:

For having a Czech prime minister and his family nude in his garden?

Also, how does this compare to Juan Peron's parties with female gymnast teams?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on June 03, 2009, 11:16:06 AM

Having a Czech prime minister and his family nude in his garden only makes him even awesomer.

Juan Peron would be as great as Berlusconi if he hadn't married Madonna. :bleeding: :x
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on June 03, 2009, 11:19:45 AM
Quote from: Syt on June 03, 2009, 11:16:06 AM

Juan Peron would be as great as Berlusconi if he hadn't married Madonna. :bleeding: :x

Yeah he was great in Napoli and the 86 World Cup but really wtf.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on June 03, 2009, 11:19:45 AM
Having a Czech prime minister and his family nude in his garden only makes him even awesomer.
Is it stated anywhere that the whole family was in the nude?  I thought it only said that PM was in the nude.

Drakken

Ohnoz! A rich, powerful, narcissistic married man, Italian no less, is cheating on his wife by banging young, sexy women!  :rolleyes:

This scandal is getting ridiculous. As long as the woman is not family and legally grown-up, he can bang her, and as many women as he wants and face the marital consequences like, say, a grown-up. He may be an arrogant jackass, but most of us would do the same in his position: Get laid by as many sexy women as possible.

And anyway, if a powerful rich man has neither mistresses or quickies from time to time he is either gay, impotent, or a wimp. it comes with the territory: easy, young women dig power and money, and powerful and rich men dig easy, young women. Simple.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Drakken on June 03, 2009, 04:09:16 PM

And anyway, if a powerful rich man has neither mistresses or quickies from time to time he is either gay, impotent, or a wimp. it comes with the territory: easy women dig power and money, and powerful and rich men dig easy women. Simple.
Or maybe you know, he has morals. Shocking.  :rolleyes:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Siege

Reprimand from the catholic church?

Is there any poll that says what percentage of italians are actually catholic?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Drakken

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 03, 2009, 04:11:47 PM

And anyway, if a powerful rich man has neither mistresses or quickies from time to time he is either gay, impotent, or a wimp. it comes with the territory: easy women dig power and money, and powerful and rich men dig easy women. Simple.
Or maybe you know, he has morals. Shocking.  :rolleyes:

More like fear of getting caught and losing half his fortune. Oh wait, he was caught. ;)

If Berlusconi has strong morals, then I am Siege.

Yeah, the wife acts now as a prima donna, but I am sure he did that for years. Where was her scorn and her public cries when he was a youthful, ambitious, promising young yuppie?

Drakken

Quote from: Siege on June 03, 2009, 04:13:13 PM

Officially, 99.9%.

Siege

Quote from: Drakken on June 03, 2009, 04:14:14 PM
Quote from: Siege on June 03, 2009, 04:13:13 PM

Officially, 99.9%.

Can't be.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

DGuller

Ohnoz! A rich, powerful, narcissistic married man, Italian no less, is cheating on his wife by banging young, sexy women!  :rolleyes:

This scandal is getting ridiculous. As long as the woman is not family and legally grown-up, he can bang her, and as many women as he wants and face the marital consequences like, say, a grown-up. He may be an arrogant jackass, but most of us would do the same in his position: Get laid by as many sexy women as possible.

And anyway, if a powerful rich man has neither mistresses or quickies from time to time he is either gay, impotent, or a wimp. it comes with the territory: easy, young women dig power and money, and powerful and rich men dig easy, young women. Simple.
Over-compensating just a tad?