Berlusconi and the 18 year old: illegitimate daughter, affair, or ... ?

Started by Syt, May 24, 2009, 02:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedrito

Quote from: Barrister on June 03, 2009, 05:50:17 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on June 03, 2009, 05:47:02 PM
It's good to see commies everywhere: it keeps you healthy and fit. Look at B.'s hair, it started regrowing when he started his political career.  ;)

L.

Perhaps you should consider a career in politics... :ph34r:

I'd rather transplant my pubic hair on my head than start a political career in Italy  -_-

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Norgy

I am sure the unbiased and free Italian media will find the truth.

Sheilbh

I agree politician's lives should, generally, be private.  Unless the revelations of their extra curricular activites are amusing and entertaining to the public.  I think this counts.

For that reason alone I think the courts should have ruled against Max Mosley :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 04, 2009, 08:18:54 PM
I agree politician's lives should, generally, be private.  Unless the revelations of their extra curricular activites are amusing and entertaining to the public.  I think this counts.
I think that entertaining the public is not a worthy goal, and that the media should be purged.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Drakken

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 04, 2009, 08:18:54 PM

For that reason alone I think the courts should have ruled against Max Mosley :(

Clearly Max has some unresolved issues with his daddy. Perhaps he wanted to experience what his father couldn't reach to do.  :lol:

However, when your father is one of the most reviled people in Britain, just beside Ian Brady and Peter Sutcliffe, I am not surprised one of the sons might be messed up.

Nicholas, however, isn't. So there's hope even in the Mosley clan.  :bowler:

garbon

So I heard the ex-prime minister said the photos released were doctored.  I hope so as a man shouldn't be walking about with a hard-on when children are present. :x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.