News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Another Terrorist Plot - Nipped in Bud

Started by Malthus, April 22, 2013, 03:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Malthus on April 23, 2013, 08:34:27 AM
an Imam reported them to the cops as lunatic radicals.

Now you know you're fruitier than Fruity Pebbles when that happens.

derspiess

Quote from: fahdiz on April 22, 2013, 04:15:56 PM
"Tellolist prot delaired".

Well, now I'm going to hell for sure.

Broody Herr!!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 23, 2013, 08:53:26 AM
Quote from: Malthus on April 23, 2013, 08:34:27 AM
an Imam reported them to the cops as lunatic radicals.

Now you know you're fruitier than Fruity Pebbles when that happens.

According to news reports it is not all that uncommon for Imam's to assist police in this country.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 23, 2013, 11:41:49 AM
According to news reports it is not all that uncommon for Imam's to assist police in this country.

That's because you guys always get the nice ones.

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 23, 2013, 11:48:07 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 23, 2013, 11:41:49 AM

That's because you guys always get the nice ones.

Naw, our police have some bad apples just like you guys.

Warspite

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 22, 2013, 05:30:50 PM
Apparently Parliament Square's closed because of a suspect package. Probably nothing, I wouldn't have posted a new thread for it but it seems to fit in here.

Have you just started working in Westminster? Happens all the time
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

jimmy olsen

Quote from: HVC on April 22, 2013, 05:24:20 PM
From what I've heard seems like one of those weird stings where undercover cops go "you should so blew up that train" and when the suspects agree they're arrested.

In any regards at least a potential thread is off the street. Go Canada.
Yeah, these are lam,e. DOn't count.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

crazy canuck

I think we can call off the Liberal party inquiry into "root causes".

QuoteMr. Esseghaier, a stocky figure with a thick beard and glasses, was soft-spoken and polite during his appearance, and declined the services of an Arabic translator. He did not appear with a lawyer, and was represented by a duty counsel.

When addressed, Mr. Esseghaier said "I wish to have one comment," to which the Justice of Peace warned him to "be careful what you say."

Mr. Esseghaier stood, then calmly said to the court that he does not recognize Canada's Criminal Code. "First of all, my comment is the following because all of those conclusions was taken out based on Criminal code," he said. "All of us we know that this Criminal Code is not holy book, it's just written by set of creations and the creations they're not perfect because only the creator is perfect so if we are basing our judgment ... we cannot rely on the conclusions taken out from these judgements."

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Yahoo's title for that: Suspect in Canada terror plot rambles in court appearance

while if you click on title to get to AP article - AP's header was "Suspect in Canada terror plot denies charges" :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.