News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Test that Guesses Your Age

Started by garbon, April 22, 2013, 10:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

It guessed me as 27 (I'm almost 36).  While not as ossum as you guys, I use my left hand to mouse (retrained after a bout of cubital tunnel in 2000).

dps

It thought I was 40.  In all honesty, though, I don't think I'd have done any better at any other age.

viper37

Quote from: garbon on April 22, 2013, 10:46:20 AM
http://kgajos.eecs.harvard.edu/ag/

QuoteClick on a few dots and our program will guess your age!

Human motor system changes as we age. Our program will guess your age by analyzing how you click.

This test will not work on mobile devices (including iPads and other tablets). You need to use a regular computer or a laptop. This test will also not work with Internet Explorer 8 or older.

Not a very good test I don't think. I at first thought you had to aim for the dead center of each circle - then I tried again where I just tried to click on circles.  My ages ended up...wildly different.
Our best guess is that you are 31. Is it close?

He, I like that test!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Sheilbh

31. I'm younger :weep:

I blame using a laptop <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Lettow77

I finished it extremely quickly, without any misclicks, and it told me I was 33. I wasn't left with a great impression of the test.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

DontSayBanana

59.  That's how bad my motor coordination is. :weep:
Experience bij!

sbr

Ancient Demon

It seemed to be fairly accurate for me. It guessed 30, my real age is 32.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

katmai

Came up 33 for me (39 actually...well for another month :P)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

It guessed I was older than I am. :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

Richard Hakluyt

39.............I'm ok with that.

Razgovory

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 22, 2013, 06:08:40 PM
  I finished it extremely quickly, without any misclicks, and it told me I was 33. I wasn't left with a great impression of the test.

Apparently it didn't have that great an impression of you either.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.