News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Test that Guesses Your Age

Started by garbon, April 22, 2013, 10:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

http://kgajos.eecs.harvard.edu/ag/

QuoteClick on a few dots and our program will guess your age!

Human motor system changes as we age. Our program will guess your age by analyzing how you click.

This test will not work on mobile devices (including iPads and other tablets). You need to use a regular computer or a laptop. This test will also not work with Internet Explorer 8 or older.

Not a very good test I don't think. I at first thought you had to aim for the dead center of each circle - then I tried again where I just tried to click on circles.  My ages ended up...wildly different.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zanza

The test thought I was ten years old.

I guess I am really fast at clicking red circles. It took me nowhere near the seven minutes it said it would take.

Viking

QuoteResults
Our best guess is that you are 10. Is it close?

I'm young at mousing finger
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Grey Fox

It guess I was.......10

Not sure what that means? That I have bad mouse dexterity?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

I wonder if one of those Korean pro-Starcraft players would be able to click so fast that he gets a negative age.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Zanza on April 22, 2013, 10:54:10 AM
I wonder if one of those Korean pro-Starcraft players would be able to click so fast that he gets a negative age.

They never stop clicking so he would click everywhere until he reaches the right circle.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

I'm 10 as well.  :unsure:  Is that thing supposed to guess your mental age?

garbon

Yeah I was 46 at first and then became 10.  Odd is that where I found this, everyone was talking about how accurate it was - and I don't visit the sorts of places that Siege does. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zanza

It explains a lot about Languish when you know that everybody here is a ten year old child.

DGuller

My guess is that 10 is the lower bound for us ninjas.

Razgovory

Won't load for me.  I'm really, really shitting on these kinda test anyway.  I could have entered school early except they thought I had underdeveloped motor skills.  I could read before kindergarten but couldn't tie my shoe, catch a ball, or tell left from right. I was like 13 before I got the hang of shoe tying. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

It guessed I was 30.  At first that made me think I was OSSUM since I'm really 36 but then I saw how you other people did. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017