News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Boston bomber an "enemy combatant"?

Started by Martinus, April 21, 2013, 03:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

It was an inside job. I mean we know arranging this sort of thing is standard practice for the US, they have all the right connections left over from September 11th; which as we all know they arranged because they wanted public support for a war.
By bombing the Boston marathon they're hoping to gain public support for cut backs on running public events.
THE PRICE OF AUSTERITY.
██████
██████
██████

dps

You know what would be funny?  If the case against him was thrown out of court 'cause he wasn't Mirandized, so they just let him go--by turning him loose in downtown Boston after giving the public plenty of notice about when and where he was going to be released.

Martinus

Quote from: dps on April 21, 2013, 11:31:31 AM
You know what would be funny?  If the case against him was thrown out of court 'cause he wasn't Mirandized, so they just let him go--by turning him loose in downtown Boston after giving the public plenty of notice about when and where he was going to be released.

That would only succeed if people of Boston were bloodthirsty... oh wait.  :hmm:

dps

Quote from: Martinus on April 21, 2013, 11:36:51 AM

That would only succeed if people of Boston were bloodthirsty... oh wait.  :hmm:

Just to make sure, they could have him dressed in Yankees gear.

CountDeMoney

Only if they bus him into West Roxbury.

derspiess

I disagree with classifying them as such at this point, but is this deserving of its own thread? :huh:

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on April 21, 2013, 12:20:07 PM
I disagree with classifying them as such at this point, but is this deserving of its own thread? :huh:

There's the possibility that it'll stop Timmay from starting 3 more threads on it.
Like I said, a possibility.

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 21, 2013, 12:21:21 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 21, 2013, 12:20:07 PM

There's the possibility that it'll stop Timmay from starting 3 more threads on it.
Like I said, a possibility.

I wouldn't care to put any money on it, though.

Strix

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 21, 2013, 08:47:18 AM
A lot of the crazies are on to a new conspiracy theory now. See, West Fertilizer was suing Monsanto. As all good conspiracy theorists know Monsanto controls Obama as a puppet, so on Monsanto's bidding Obama ordered a drone strike on the West Fertilizer factory. So now West Fertilizer will most likely be sued into bankruptcy over safety violations or something when the real cause for the explosion was Hellfire missiles. This then disrupts West's lawsuit against Monsanto.

Well, they needed something to replace all the Halliburton conspiracies.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Strix on April 21, 2013, 12:40:09 PM
A lot of the crazies are on to a new conspiracy theory now. See, West Fertilizer was suing Monsanto. As all good conspiracy theorists know Monsanto controls Obama as a puppet, so on Monsanto's bidding Obama ordered a drone strike on the West Fertilizer factory. So now West Fertilizer will most likely be sued into bankruptcy over safety violations or something when the real cause for the explosion was Hellfire missiles. This then disrupts West's lawsuit against Monsanto.

$39.5 billion made in Iraq?  :lol:
And if the Justice Department goes after you for kickbacks, is it really a conspiracy?

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 21, 2013, 12:43:22 PM
Quote from: Strix on April 21, 2013, 12:40:09 PM

$39.5 billion made in Iraq?  :lol:
And if the Justice Department goes after you for kickbacks, is it really a conspiracy?

No one is saying they didn't make a profit. It's how they went about it allegedly which makes for bat shit crazy conspiracies.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Razgovory

Six months ago you were telling us how Obama orchestrated the fall of David Petreus to save Hillary Clinton.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Strix

Quote from: Razgovory on April 21, 2013, 01:44:05 PM
Six months ago you were telling us how Obama orchestrated the fall of David Petreus to save Hillary Clinton.

I said Halliburton was involved?

Razgovory

No, you were going off on conspiracy theories of your own.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Strix

Quote from: Razgovory on April 21, 2013, 02:08:33 PM
No, you were going off on conspiracy theories of your own.

And that has what exactly to do with Monsanto, Halliburton, or the Boston Bombing? I am trying to find the connection you are drawing between murder/destruction conspiracies and the cover up over Benghazi.