And we're back!

Main Menu

Exposed Webcam Viewer

Started by garbon, April 19, 2013, 03:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

I got an image of a bald middle age guy sitting in a rec room clipping his nails.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

I was hoping for more nekkid chicks.

EDIT:  Ooh, a Ukrainian discotheque

Josquius

I just turned my webcam around :ph34r:
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on April 19, 2013, 10:13:47 PM

:lol:  I don't like it looking at me when I'm not using it, either.  I unplug that shit.

fhdz

Quote from: sbr on April 19, 2013, 09:42:46 PM
I was hoping for more nekkid chicks.

EDIT:  Ooh, a Ukrainian discotheque

:D This is an awesome post.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2013, 10:15:33 PM

:lol:  I don't like it looking at me when I'm not using it, either.  I unplug that shit.

I hate that my Lenovo laptop has one built in.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on April 20, 2013, 12:47:20 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2013, 10:15:33 PM

I hate that my Lenovo laptop has one built in.

You can deactivate it in the systems settings, though, no?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jaron

My work laptop has a cam built in. I just put a piece of tape over it when I'm not using it (which is always). :P
Winner of THE grumbler point.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Jaron on April 20, 2013, 04:46:01 PM
My work laptop has a cam built in. I just put a piece of tape over it when I'm not using it (which is always). :P

Just disable the device.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

This is the best solution.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 20, 2013, 06:03:15 PM

Just disable the device.

But Barack Obama will personally order a drone to activate it again so he can spy on me.

Tamas

I found a strategically placed Russian cam, too bad its not spring enough there yet:
http://cryptogasm.com/webcams/webcam.php?id=37130

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Tamas on April 22, 2013, 07:15:54 AM
I found a strategically placed Russian cam, too bad its not spring enough there yet:
http://cryptogasm.com/webcams/webcam.php?id=37130

Well done sir!   :lol:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers