News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Man Tries to Take Photo of Beaver

Started by 11B4V, April 14, 2013, 12:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

fhdz

Quote from: 11B4V on April 14, 2013, 06:52:21 PM
Killed by a beaver WTF

The beaver got a lucky shot; you could die from anything that punctures an artery if there's no way to stop the bloodflow.
and the horse you rode in on

11B4V

Quote from: fahdiz on April 14, 2013, 06:53:31 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 14, 2013, 06:52:21 PM
Killed by a beaver WTF

The beaver got a lucky shot; you could die from anything that punctures an artery if there's no way to stop the bloodflow.

I didnt know that. :rolleyes:

PDH

Beaver was using the old Arduin Grimoire critical hit chart.  Be glad he didn't roll a 99 or the dude's body would have been split in twain.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

HVC

Canada's mutant beaver program is coming along nicely.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on April 14, 2013, 06:59:24 PM
Beaver was using the old Arduin Grimoire critical hit chart.  Be glad he didn't roll a 99 or the dude's body would have been split in twain.

:lol:  And people think I date myself with gaming references.  Dayyum.

Although, if it had been my femoral that had just been cleaved by a beaver, I think I would've still have had the presence of mind to stop recording a most embarrassing death.

PDH

I figured a couple here would get an Arduin reference.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on April 14, 2013, 06:59:24 PM

I was thinking Spacemaster.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Didn't the old Middle Earth system from ICE use the same model?

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 14, 2013, 07:52:37 PM
Didn't the old Middle Earth system from ICE use the same model?

Never got Middle Earth. Hobbits are for fags.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

All were role-master (Roll master!) based iirc.  Roll for the location, roll for the type of hit, roll for the severity, roll for critical, roll for what crit chart, roll on that crit chart for the sub crit chart, drink another Dr Pepper to stay awake.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM