I have a $50 iTunes gift card burning a hole in my pocket

Started by Barrister, December 31, 2013, 11:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Suggest to me some stuff to buy.  Music, iPhone games, whatever.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jacob

Which pockets? Pants or shirt? In any case, I recommend you try to purchase a replacement without holes in the pockets, though perhaps iTunes doesn't carry clothing?

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on December 31, 2013, 12:03:43 PM
Which pockets? Pants or shirt? In any case, I recommend you try to purchase a replacement without holes in the pockets, though perhaps iTunes doesn't carry clothing?

iTunes only carries virtual wares I'm afraid. :(

MadBurgerMaker

Just put it on the account and slowly use it over time.  Although don't be like me and hear songs while driving in to work, decide to buy them, then totally forget about them by the time you get to your desk.

Barrister

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 31, 2013, 12:17:44 PM
Just put it on the account and slowly use it over time.  Although don't be like me and hear songs while driving in to work, decide to buy them, then totally forget about them by the time you get to your desk.

But that is me - which is why I need suggestions.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Berkut

I suggest some good reading material. Maybe a introductory course in North American history?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Jacob

Quote from: Berkut on December 31, 2013, 03:44:22 PM
I suggest some good reading material. Maybe a introductory course in North American history?

Why would he bother, when he has this place to educate him?

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on January 02, 2014, 02:19:50 PM
Quote from: Berkut on December 31, 2013, 03:44:22 PM

Why would he bother, when he has this place to educate him?

I generally try to learn about things from more than one source.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.