News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

More terrorism in Russia

Started by Razgovory, December 30, 2013, 02:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Duque de Bragança

jimmy olsen

I'd be pleasantly surprised if the Olympics aren't hit, but I don't think we're going to get that lucky.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DGuller

I don't think Olympics will be hit, it's hard to hit a place during a narrow time window that everybody expects you to hit during a narrow time window.  Russians are going to seal off the whole region like it's a prison.  What may happen is that some other big city will be hit, which may still succeed in undermining the 1936 mood of the Olympics.