News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Pictures form Deir ez-Zor (Syria)

Started by Jacob, April 07, 2013, 09:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Watch this video of shot from Syrian army tanks, gives you the idea of the scale of the destruction in some city areas, just as Jacobs photo link does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ZP-_dgVdc
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

1:16-1:38 good shots of T-72V

3:28 BMP-2's and BMP CMD Vehicle
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Special note for some of you retards who struggle with identifying reactive armor: 1:29 shows you what reactive armor looks like (the brick-like things on top of the turret).

Also like the tank commander kissing the Russian camera crew's asses on how great the tank is :lol: 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on April 07, 2013, 10:57:17 PM
Special note for some of you retards who struggle with identifying reactive armor: 1:29 shows you what reactive armor looks like (the brick-like things on top of the turret).

Also like the tank commander kissing the Russian camera crew's asses on how great the tank is :lol:

Kontakt-1 ERA

11B4V

11B4V

Here's the lastest Ruskie shit

Supposedly called Kaktus?? ERA

Tamas

Syt

I may have to re-install Combat Mission: Shock Force.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

Quote from: Tamas on April 08, 2013, 01:47:34 AMit's an elaborate joke

How is it different from any other Hungarian joke?

Tamas

Quote from: Jacob on April 08, 2013, 11:49:18 PM
Quote from: Tamas on April 08, 2013, 01:47:34 AMit's an elaborate joke

How is it different from any other Hungarian joke?

As much as it can be. Usually when a Hungarian blames the jews for something, he means it.