0 (0%)
ass (internal condom)
0 (0%)
back
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on April 01, 2013, 08:22:13 PM
You people are disgusting, when i take a shit i start & finish in the toilet.

They are like animals.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: HVC on April 01, 2013, 05:20:04 PM
Where ever she let's me. Except the vagina no condom option. Baby: do not want.

That's what the whore pills are for.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Fate

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 01, 2013, 08:27:24 PM
Quote from: HVC on April 01, 2013, 05:20:04 PM
Where ever she let's me. Except the vagina no condom option. Baby: do not want.

That's what the whore pills are for.

Don't trust a chick with whore pills. Or force her to down plan B every time.  :P

I'll cum in her if she has an arm implant or an IUD. Idiot proof birth control FTW. The only people who have ever gotten pregnant with either of those were actually pregnant before the device was implanted/inserted.

Ideologue

Firstly, I'm surprised there are so many sex negative folks on Languish.  For shame.

Secondly, I think my preference is well known, but I have partaken of all of the above (except feet, but I have done legs, which actually looks pretty rad).  I enjoyed all of them, except ass (internal).  And that's the story of why I don't own a bed anymore.

I had never done vaginal/no condom till last year, since it was the first time I had a girlfriend who both regularly took whore pills (for theoretical and empirical reasons, I trusted her in this regard) and also had an identifiable pubococcygeus muscle (Fate can correct me if I'm anatomically mistaken here), and it is actually quite nice.  Feels great, looks cool, and is extremely intimate--all one needs and more to properly fetishize any sexual act.  This is well, since she wouldn't let me pop on her face (though she would swallow--I think those should have separated in the poll).  I'd say this is probably my second favorite, but it can be more time consuming, especially if I've masturbated at all in the preceding 48 hours.

Naples isn't on birth control for hormonal reasons but has an amazing vagina--I keep almost telling her I can't believe she's had a kid, and biting my tongue--so creampies are definitely off the table.  Facials, on the other hand: returning to a living room near me soon. :)

P.S. I don't really understand why a woman wouldn't take it on the face.  But a lot of them don't!  What is, really, the big deal?
P.P.S.: Korea had a friend (Winglamo, if you recall) who made her boyfriends finish in a tissue, which I'm pretty sure was added to the poll as a joke, but is apparently a real thing.  That is disgusting.  It's a cruel and rancid woman devoid of capacity for intimacy who would do that to you, and I don't even know why you'd bother having sex with someone like that.  I reckon it also lead directly to her pregnancy.  I can easily imagine her dude, inwardly defiant one night, and making the fateful decision to simply go for the gusto.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Phillip V

Iormlund

I've never understood the appeal of the face thing.

Malthus

Quote from: Iormlund on April 03, 2013, 10:11:54 AM
I've never understood the appeal of the face thing.

I always assumed it's a 'dominance/submission = hot' thing.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ideologue

Wrong. Facials are not DS.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Admiral Yi

What is it then, showing off?  Hey, look at what my dick can do!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

It's about imposing one's will.

And, years later, when you accidentally run into her with her doctor husband and newborn child at the local WholeFoods, you can rest in the knowledge that, yes, this woman took your entire jizz payload straight in the face.
You just can't undo that.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 04, 2013, 01:32:34 PM

And, years later, when you accidentally run into her with her doctor husband and newborn child at the local WholeFoods, you can rest in the knowledge that, yes, this woman took your entire jizz payload straight in the face.

And that's why you don't marry sluts.  Espec if you're a doctor.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Phillip V

Yeah, I get a little unsettled/giggly when I see women engaged/married and know/seen some of the debauched activities they have done; some still on my hard drive.  :ph34r:

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 04, 2013, 01:32:34 PM

When that happened did you say, "Hey baby, remember 'DROPPING FUCKING LOADS ALL OVER YOU!'"  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Phillip V on April 04, 2013, 01:59:35 PM
Yeah, I get a little unsettled/giggly when I see women engaged/married and know/seen some of the debauched activities they have done; some still on my hard drive.  :ph34r:

:contract: :contract: :contract: