Previous topic - Next topic

If you can't read, repeating won't help

Sexually active, not monogamous and yes
2 (6.7%)
Sexually active, monogamous on my end, and no
20 (66.7%)
Sexually inactive and no
6 (20%)
Sexually inactive and yes (didn't Jaron do this once? what a maroon)
0 (0%)
Other (e.g., avowed HIV+, uses to murder like in the Law and Order episode)
2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on April 01, 2013, 07:59:53 AM
And yes, I trust Max to use a condom if he cheats on me. :)

No kidding, at least have some consideration.

Rasputin

Quote from: merithyn on April 01, 2013, 07:59:53 AM
Monogamous, and last time I was tested was 11 years ago... when the guy I was dating went in for a rash in an unfortunate place. Both of us tested negative for anything.

I suppose that's somewhat silly since I did date another guy after Rash Guy about a year and a half before I married Max. No outbreak of any kind, however, so I think I'm safe. And yes, I trust Max to use a condom if he cheats on me. :)

even if its just getting the anal you deny him?
Who is John Galt?

merithyn

Quote from: Rasputin on April 01, 2013, 10:11:32 AM

even if its just getting the anal you deny him?

Especially then.

Luckily, he's no more enthusiastic for anal than I am. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on April 01, 2013, 12:26:09 PM

That's his story, and he's sticking to it.

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 01, 2013, 12:41:14 PM
Quote from: merithyn on April 01, 2013, 12:26:09 PM

That's his story, and he's sticking to it.

Like I said, so long as he uses a condom - and I don't know about it - it's kind of a non-issue.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

dps

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 01, 2013, 05:45:04 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 31, 2013, 11:16:51 PM
I know exactly where my hand has been.  And I trust it.
How could you be so foolish!  :mad:

They test foreigners for HIV when they get hired here.

Has S. Korea hired CdM's hand?  If so, that raises interesting questions, such as what they plan to do with the rest of him, and exactly what they are paying his hand to do.

I'm not sure we want those answers.

Josquius

Never have. Though garbons ott posts have scared me.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

wasnt it you posting about being tested and all clean even for the super common one? not important. someobe posted that.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

:lol:

Nope. I don't think testing needs talking about.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Of course you don't.  Not with medical professionals, risk counselors or anybody.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 02, 2013, 09:16:50 AM
Of course you don't.  Not with medical professionals, risk counselors or anybody.

:huh:

CountDeMoney

I CAN TEST MYSELF FOR HIV I DOAN NEED NO HELP

What, you don't fucking remember?

garbon

Oh, no I didn't remember. But now I do recall that you were strangely anti-choice and I wasn't in favor of the product as I though it's rate of false negatives looked high.

CountDeMoney

Not the point.  You said testing doesn't need to be talked about, and that's a reinforcement of your "I can take home tests all I want, I don't need the Nanny State to do it with me, I can handle the news because I told u I wuz hardcore" motif you and Berkut got all uppity about a few months back, s'all.