Previous topic - Next topic

If you can't read, repeating won't help

Sexually active, not monogamous and yes
2 (6.7%)
Sexually active, monogamous on my end, and no
20 (66.7%)
Sexually inactive and no
6 (20%)
Sexually inactive and yes (didn't Jaron do this once? what a maroon)
0 (0%)
Other (e.g., avowed HIV+, uses to murder like in the Law and Order episode)
2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Ideologue

No need to disclose any statuses here, folks.  It's s a free country, though, do what you want.  I do worry that volunteering a clean record may damn others by omission.  You do what you think is best.  But this is primarily about whether you are involved in the testing process, so I do encourage volunteering frequency and other information--I left the time period ambiguous for just this purpose.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

And I fucked my poll up terribly.  Can a mod add "sexually active, not mongamous, and no" and "sexually active, monogamous, and yes"?  Pretty please? :hug:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Once every 6 months toa  year because i'm paranoid.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

I also should see if Obamacare will cover this.  I don't like the ~$180 cost of the full panel.  That's a lot for what should be a basic public service handed out for free to everyone so that they can, you know, seroselect and avoid spreading their germs.
Kinemalogue

Camerus

Monogamous, and thus no need for tests.  Yes, assholes, I trust my gf.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

I know exactly where my hand has been.  And I trust it.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 31, 2013, 11:16:51 PM

^^

EDiT:  To be clear, I am referring to my hand not CdM's.

Razgovory

Quote from: sbr on April 01, 2013, 01:07:52 AM

^^

EDiT:  To be clear, I am referring to my hand not CdM's.

Why were you jerking off CdM?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

How could you be so foolish!  :mad:

They test foreigners for HIV when they get hired here.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

merithyn

Monogamous, and last time I was tested was 11 years ago... when the guy I was dating went in for a rash in an unfortunate place. Both of us tested negative for anything.

I suppose that's somewhat silly since I did date another guy after Rash Guy about a year and a half before I married Max. No outbreak of any kind, however, so I think I'm safe. And yes, I trust Max to use a condom if he cheats on me. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

lustindarkness

Tested for HIV and whou knows for what else yearly by the Navy, otherwise I would not bother after 16 years of matricide.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: merithyn on April 01, 2013, 07:59:53 AM
Monogamous, and last time I was tested was 11 years ago... when the guy I was dating went in for a rash in an unfortunate place. Both of us tested negative for anything.

I suppose that's somewhat silly since I did date another guy after Rash Guy about a year and a half before I married Max. No outbreak of any kind, however, so I think I'm safe. And yes, I trust Max to use a condom if he cheats on me. :)
:lol:
Kinemalogue