Tel Aviv stripper gets drunk winds up in Ramallah

Started by Viking, March 13, 2009, 03:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

This has got to be the perfect non-gay Languish story. All strippers and Israel Palestine shit. Sorry no pics so far.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3685902,00.html

Tel Aviv stripper gets drunk, wakes up in Ramallah

Young Israeli woman found intoxicated and disoriented in Ramallah street, returned to Israel by local security forces
Efrat Weiss

A young Israeli woman who works as a stripper was found intoxicated in Ramallah Friday morning, and returned to Israel with the aid of the Palestinian security sources. She was handed over to the police.

Palestinians called the offices of the Civil Administration Friday morning and reported that an Israeli woman in her twenties was seen at the heart of town. "They said that she didn't quite understand what was going on," said Major Shadi Seif of the Ramallah District Coordination Office.

The IDF immediately alerted a police unit to the nearest checkpoint, and within 10 minutes the woman was brought to the place by the Palestinian officers.

"She smelled of alcohol, was confused and said that she left a strip club in Tel Aviv last night and got into a car with several men. She doesn't remember anything that happened after that, only that she woke up this morning in Ramallah, and even this she only found out after several minutes," Seif said.

According to the major, while the incident seemed to be of a criminal nature, "this could have ended up in a disaster – kidnapping and murder." He noted that in most cases Israeli citizens enter Palestinian cities by mistake, due too navigational errors or faulty signposts.

Following the incident the IDF reiterated that Israelis were strictly forbidden from entering A territories and that entering B territories is also deemed dangerous and should be avoided.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DisturbedPervert

It'll be the perfect story once the IDF blows the fuck out of the dudes responsible. 

lustindarkness

I wonder if it is already on one of those youtube type pron sites.  :-\
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

saskganesh

its gonna be funny when it turns out that the johns were IDF guys who dumped her there.
humans were created in their own image