Korea Thread: Liberal Moon Jae In Elected

Started by jimmy olsen, March 25, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 11, 2013, 07:45:49 PM
And Apolo Ohno.

He's the kind of skate rat fag Martinus would fall in love with and beg to suck off, and he'd be like all "OK, dude.  Whatever."

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 11, 2013, 07:40:56 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 11, 2013, 07:16:14 PM
CNN is in full panic mode right now.

Sorry, Parks and Recreation is on.

Live TV?  Bleh.

I turned to CNN and Anderson Cooper is doing a segment on the MD dude who stupidly married an Egyptian wife, who later took their kids to Egypt.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on April 11, 2013, 07:52:50 PM
Live TV?  Bleh.

CDM's watching commercials so we don't have to.  :cool:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 11, 2013, 07:54:27 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 11, 2013, 07:52:50 PM
Live TV?  Bleh.

Good point. 

My son gets violent if he has to watch commercials.  And he's friggin' spoiled into thinking I can instantly dial up whatever the hell he wants to watch, even specific episodes.  Which is almost true, I guess.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 11, 2013, 07:54:27 PM

Why do you think I'm in the phone book?  So I can fuck up their viewer polls, man.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on April 11, 2013, 07:56:36 PM
My son gets violent if he has to watch commercials.  And he's friggin' spoiled into thinking I can instantly dial up whatever the hell he wants to watch, even specific episodes.  Which is almost true, I guess.

You won't have to worry about him snorting crushed Ritalin in a few short years, as he'll be freebasing it by then.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 11, 2013, 07:59:37 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 11, 2013, 07:56:36 PM

You won't have to worry about him snorting crushed Ritalin in a few short years, as he'll be freebasing it by then.

:lol:  Actually what he likes to do is have me put one of his shows in, then promptly go play with his Legos in the other room.  Then he comes back into the living room after a half hour to get some more Legos and decides to get pissy about me putting on something I want to watch.

Razgovory

I wonder if nuking Tokyo would improve the economy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on April 11, 2013, 08:31:40 PM

War is good for business.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

fhdz

Quote from: 11B4V on April 11, 2013, 08:37:30 PM

War is good for business.

Small wars are actually good for the species. They're like pressure valves to prevent giant wars.
and the horse you rode in on

DontSayBanana

Quote from: fahdiz on April 11, 2013, 08:42:56 PM
Small wars are actually good for the species. They're like pressure valves to prevent giant wars.

:yeahright: Between 1750 and 1950 there were so many big wars that one would think they would have gotten it out of their system.
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

Giant wars may be bad for lots of people, but not necessarily for the species.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

It would definitely give the US auto industry a bit of a boost.

KRonn

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 11, 2013, 07:21:46 PM
Quote from: DGuller on April 11, 2013, 07:20:15 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 11, 2013, 07:16:14 PM
CNN is in full panic mode right now.
What's going on?

A line in pentagon intel report was accidentally declassified and blabbed by a congresscritter saying NK can deliver a nuke on a missile.
Scary, but the usual stuff just ratcheted up a whole lot more. Especially with Kim threatening Japan. What did Japan do that Kim wants to spout bombastic talk at them? I still say Iran with nukes is the bigger threat. North Korea and Iran do collaborate on nukes and missiles anyway.

Jacob

Quote from: KRonn on April 12, 2013, 12:31:39 PMWhat did Japan do that Kim wants to spout bombastic talk at them?

WWII; that and allied with the US afterwards?