Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

When did Yakie get front room powers?

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 04, 2013, 06:32:27 PMXiacob's inner authoritarian shines through.

You're in management. You understand.

Ed Anger

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on April 04, 2013, 07:06:58 PMHe'll be Central Committee in no time.

I am well loved by the people.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Timmay has loaded his anime pillows on his escape rickshaw.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 04, 2013, 07:48:21 PM

:D Dont fret Tim. It will be just a bright light then nothing.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: 11B4V on April 04, 2013, 07:51:06 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 04, 2013, 07:48:21 PM

:D Dont fret Tim. It will be just a bright light then nothing.
:hmm:  Depends on how close he is.

Lettow77

But if tim is evaporated by nork nuclear nonsense, who will post the news thread about it?  :hmm:
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'