Korea Thread: Liberal Moon Jae In Elected

Started by jimmy olsen, March 25, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Apparently DPRK aren't allowing about 450 South Koreans to return home from the Kaesong industrial centre :mellow:

Another 200 waiting to start their shift can't get in :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 02, 2013, 08:37:57 PM
Apparently DPRK aren't allowing about 450 South Koreans to return home from the Kaesong industrial centre :mellow:

Now, that might be serious.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Lil' Kim never struck me as the "human shield" type.  It's never worked before.

Ed Anger

None of the networks are reporting it. War boner level reduced to BONERCON 4.

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on April 02, 2013, 08:46:27 PM

Now, that might be serious.

Looks like maybe the little fat one has decided on his act of provocation.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 02, 2013, 09:03:32 PM
Lil' Kim never struck me as the "human shield" type.  It's never worked before.

Might work this time.  Any of them get struck by US ordnance & Psy would go all ape-shit on us again.

Btw I just read that someone in the North tried to off Kim a couple weeks ago.  First I had heard of that.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on April 02, 2013, 09:14:46 PMBtw I just read that someone in the North tried to off Kim a couple weeks ago.  First I had heard of that.

Link?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Oops, looks like it was in November.  Still, hadn't heard of it.

Sheilbh

The workers are being let out, but apparently entry of South Koreans is now suspended. Apparently some analysts view it as a bit of a litmus test of real tension and seem to think this is serious. It didn't even happen after the shelling of the island in 2010 for example.

As ever, who knows? :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

derspiess

Not sure I'd feel good about working on the North side even when tensions were relatively low.  Definitely wouldn't want to now.

Ed Anger

jimmy olsen

Shit. :wacko:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

So were the people really prevented from returning home or was it a miscommunication?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point