Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: mongers on February 23, 2017, 08:21:30 PM
Breaking News:

Report from Malaysia say Kim's half-brother was killed with VX nerve agent:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39073389

Kim Jong-nam killing: VX nerve agent 'found on his face'
14 minutes ago

A laboratory report has confirmed that a nerve agent was found on the body of the North Korean leader's half-brother, Malaysian police say.

Kim Jong-nam was poisoned at Kuala Lumpur airport after two women wiped a toxin on his face.

The chemical substance has been identified as "VX nerve agent", police add.

Malaysia has not blamed the North Korean state for the death, but says North Koreans were clearly behind it.

Yeah, this has been confirmed. Fuckers used VX. Fat Kim really is dumber than a sack of hammers.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/24/opinions/north-korea-vx-what-now-opinion-everard/
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 28, 2017, 03:39:33 AM
Yeah, this has been confirmed. Fuckers used VX. Fat Kim really is dumber than a sack of hammers.

OK, and they're going to do what to him, exactly? Issue a warrant? Make sanctions more sanctiony?  Some sack.

Tamas

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2017, 06:29:06 AM

OK, and they're going to do what to him, exactly? Issue a warrant? Make sanctions more sanctiony?  Some sack.

He will have to do one more missile tests than usual before they resume food aid shipments.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2017, 06:29:06 AM

Well China has a lot of things it can do to NK. In fact, they already did something this year with that refusing of coal shipments.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on February 28, 2017, 06:48:53 AM
Well China has a lot of things it can do to NK. In fact, they already did something this year with that refusing of coal shipments.

Holy starving Norks, Batman.  Tthat's the regime's death knell right there.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2017, 07:07:25 AM
Quote from: garbon on February 28, 2017, 06:48:53 AM

Holy starving Norks, Batman.  Tthat's the regime's death knell right there.

I doubt the Supreme Leader wants to live in privation.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

You're right.  After everything North Korea has done over the years, pulling a botched Fredo in an airport is the one swift kick needed.

Razgovory

They just announced they executed some mid-level bureaucrats with anti-air guns.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on February 28, 2017, 10:21:42 AM
They just announced they executed some mid-level bureaucrats with anti-air guns.

So they get that, lower levels get AK47s, what do high-levels warrant manpad SAMs or SA6s?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on February 28, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

Oh boy, they've really gone and done it now.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu