Main Menu

Happy Birthday Moldy

Started by katmai, March 24, 2013, 10:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Feliz Cumpleanos Concrete head!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

HB, vM.  Many happy returns, old friend.  Perhaps, one day, you'll even be good at strategic fleet movements and the tactical employment of your land- and carrier-based airpower. :contract: :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Happy Birthday vM, have a good one :cheers:

And thanks for all of the unsung work behind the scenery, tending the steamworks to keep this place of fantasy going.   :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Fireblade

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

merithyn

Happy birthday, vM!! Hope your day is divine! :hug:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

sbr

:cheers:

And as mongers said, thanks.

DontSayBanana

Happy birthday, vM.  For your safety and security, we respectfully request that the birthday sex not take place on the server. :cheers:
Experience bij!