News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Housework: Men should not do it.

Started by MadImmortalMan, September 28, 2012, 12:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

According to this Japanese men do the least amount of chores among OECD countries: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21880124

QuoteIn Sweden, Germany and the US husbands spend, on average, three hours a day helping out with children and household chores. In Japan it's one hour, and they spend just 15 minutes a day with their children.

And according to this: http://chartsbin.com/view/uya (and lots of other studies and stories), the Japanese have sex the last frequently.

So the more chores -> less sex correlation doesn't seem to be that ironclad.

Caliga

I do a ton of housework *pats self on back*.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: merithyn on March 22, 2013, 11:58:12 AM
:rolleyes:

No matter how hard you guys try, you are not going to be able to roll the clock back. It's just not going to happen.

Who are you talking about and how are they trying? :unsure:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on March 22, 2013, 02:23:23 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2013, 01:21:30 PM
I do a ton of housework *pats self on back*.

:P

The statute holds a wreath and bows its head in mourning for its missing genitalia?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on March 22, 2013, 02:25:18 PM
The statute holds a wreath and bows its head in mourning for its missing genitalia?  :hmm:

Eh, most trophies look like a dude mourning for his lost genitalia.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on March 22, 2013, 02:29:07 PM

Maybe, but it's funnier to see a genital-free statuette when it's a trophy for husbandry.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

fhdz

Quote from: Malthus on March 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Maybe, but it's funnier to see a genital-free statuette when it's a trophy for husbandry.  :P

And especially when the trophy is for Cal! :D

Malthus

Quote from: fahdiz on March 22, 2013, 03:00:29 PM
Quote from: Malthus on March 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

And especially when the trophy is for Cal! :D

That's not a wreath it's holding - it's an implant circumference gauge.  :P

mongers

I tend to split it 100%-0% , seems to work out well, considerably less arguments. 

Indeed so success was this approach I now divy up most actives this way.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

No matter how hard you guys try, you are not going to be able to roll the clock back. It's just not going to happen.

We already have. I come from the future. There, women know their roles.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2013, 04:47:57 PM

We already have. I come from the future. There, women know their roles.

:lol: