Are uglier women more bitchy than the pretty ones?

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2013, 07:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on March 21, 2013, 09:06:10 AM
Oh man, sometimes it seems you guys just plain don't like women very much.  :lol:
we love the pretty ones, that's something at least, right? :unsure:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on March 21, 2013, 09:09:00 AM
Oh man, sometimes it seems you guys just plain don't like women very much.  :lol:

Or, at least, you are more willing to tolerate their womanly bitchiness.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on March 21, 2013, 09:11:52 AM
Quote from: HVC on March 21, 2013, 09:09:00 AM

Or, at least, you are more willing to tolerate their womanly bitchiness.  :P
that's not the same thing?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Admiral Yi

HVC

And besides, you should hear what women say about men :D

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on March 21, 2013, 09:16:31 AM
And besides, you should hear what women say about men :D

Most of the women I've worked with wished they worked with more men.  Women can be evil to one another in the workplace.
Guys can have a disagreement over policy, call each other an asshole over it, and then go to lunch together 20 minutes later.  Women?  Those slights, grudges and threats burn within them until the end of time.

Legbiter

Yeah, I 'd say beautiful women as a group have better personalities, are warmer, friendlier, more sweet and feminine plus they're often smarter than their more homlier cousins. Fatties often combine boring and depressive with ugly in an unholy trifecta.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Admiral Yi

I think one place this shows clearly is at the boozarium.  Ugly women are often ugly, nasty drunks, while attractive women are rarely so.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on March 21, 2013, 09:11:20 AM

:thumbsup:

I assumed it was just a bait to me. :P
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Quote from: 11B4V on March 21, 2013, 09:57:06 AM
That's what makes them unattractive.

A sweet pooper on a bitchy chick is still a sweet pooper.

mongers

To be fair, the thread question was framed and started by a gay man.

Now if I'd started it, it would have been entitled "What some women are missing out on".    :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 21, 2013, 10:02:18 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on March 21, 2013, 09:57:06 AM
That's what makes them unattractive.

A sweet pooper on a bitchy chick is still a sweet pooper.

Oh yes  that is true.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

Quote from: merithyn on March 21, 2013, 09:56:04 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 21, 2013, 09:11:20 AM

:thumbsup:

I assumed it was just a bait to me. :P

Not every thread about fat or ugly or bitchy women is about you. :P