News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Switching lights off for the Earth Hour

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2013, 04:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Raz took my comment, misinterpreted it, then baited Yi into debating an idiocy.

god. damn.

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on March 22, 2013, 03:24:27 AM
Raz took my comment, misinterpreted it, then baited Yi into debating an idiocy.

god. damn.

Oh, and how should I have interpreted it?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

I concentrated on the silly repent-your-sin-so-you-can-consume-like-a-mofo-the-other-364-days issue at hand, and didn't make your sweeping generalizations.

Razgovory

Yeah, it was silly for you to post that.  Made you look like a fool.  I'd avoid posting such inane arguments again.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Barrister

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2013, 06:08:03 AM
Yeah, it was silly for you to post that.  Made you look like a fool.  I'd avoid posting such inane arguments again.

Physician, heal thyself.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Brazen

Fortunately it's this Saturday rather than next, or it'd have been slap-bang in the middle of the Doctor Who Easter special and no-one in the UK would have switched off anything.

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on March 22, 2013, 06:48:45 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2013, 06:08:03 AM

Physician, heal thyself.

I was wondering how that my work on an internet forum.  I came up with "poster, debate thyself." 

Tamas

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on March 22, 2013, 07:52:33 AM
Fortunately it's this Saturday rather than next, or it'd have been slap-bang in the middle of the Doctor Who Easter special and no-one in the UK would have switched off anything.

A girl I know was wearing a Hello Kitty-themed Dr. Who sweatshirt the other day. It was like a clash of civilizations.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 22, 2013, 09:07:42 AM
Quote from: Brazen on March 22, 2013, 07:52:33 AM

A girl I know was wearing a Hello Kitty-themed Dr. Who sweatshirt the other day. It was like a clash of civilizations.

Hittable?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Admiral Togo wore one at the battle of Tsushima.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 22, 2013, 10:24:09 AM

Admiral Togo wore one at the battle of Tsushima.

Hittable?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

:lol:

I suppose you could hit her with a variety of items found around the house, Ed.