I'm surprised Timmay missed this: Kickstarter for a Death Star

Started by grumbler, March 20, 2013, 08:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

With the refusal of the White House to fund a Death Star (https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/response/isnt-petition-response-youre-looking ) some Brits have started a Kickstarter campaign to fund it: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/461687407/kickstarter-open-source-death-star?ref=category

Stretch goal:  543 quadrillion British pounds (based on the White House estimate)

Make sure you read the Q&A.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

KRonn

Valmy

Will Chicken Wire be sufficient protection for the thermal exhaust ports?  :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

If Tim posted that you would all give him shit over it.

Double Standards!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 20, 2013, 09:23:24 AM

Double Standards!

Hey!  I never give Tim shit for non-sports related things.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Double Standards!

You whine a lot. Man up. Do a push up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 20, 2013, 09:48:39 AM

Double Standards!

You whine a lot. Man up. Do a push up.

I don't whine I stand up for Tim. Stand up cripple, I'm a punch you in the nuts.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

garbon

Ugh I just saw that kickstarter had me (or defaulted me to) living in Jersey City. :x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.