CNN grieves that guilty verdict ruined ‘promising’ lives of Steubenville rapists

Started by jimmy olsen, March 18, 2013, 01:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: sbr on March 18, 2013, 08:52:39 AM
What's the point of anything Timmy posts?  It caught his gnat-like attention spam ling enough for him to copy/paste the link and article.

I'm not sure. I mean he is responsible for a lot of the content that ends up getting discussed on Languish.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

That may be true garbon, but what percentage if his new threads are worth discussing?
The small number of people here and the enormous amount of shit he posts means a lot of the discussion will be about shit he posted.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: sbr on March 18, 2013, 08:59:34 AM
That may be true garbon, but what percentage if his new threads are worth discussing?
The small number of people here and the enormous amount of shit he posts means a lot of the discussion will be about shit he posted.

Maybe a quarter.

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Neil

Quote from: sbr on March 18, 2013, 08:59:34 AM
Berkut fought and died for your freedom not to have to discuss them, and for Tim's right to post them.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Btw, I saw that apparently people are signing petitions suggesting that CNN should apologize.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on March 18, 2013, 10:37:28 AM
Btw, I saw that apparently people are signing petitions suggesting that CNN should apologize.
People are worthless, and should all be killed.  Film at 11.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Phillip V

Males and females should remain separate in society until age 50 or marriage.

garbon

Quote from: Phillip V on March 18, 2013, 02:52:34 PM

So your desire is to increase the incidence of homosexual acts?

Phillip V

Quote from: garbon on March 18, 2013, 02:56:20 PM

I am trying to prevent the fingering of drunk 16-year-old girls. I am a hero.

garbon

Quote from: Phillip V on March 18, 2013, 03:42:05 PM

Maybe in Saudi Arabia.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on March 18, 2013, 10:37:28 AM

Oh for fucks sake.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Phillip V on March 18, 2013, 03:42:05 PM

By increasing the chances of the fingering of drunk 16 year old girls by other girls?  Color me sold.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 18, 2013, 06:13:34 PM
By increasing the chances of the fingering of drunk 16 year old girls by other girls?  Color me sold.
I thought you guys hated lesbians?