North Korea threatens nuclear first strike

Started by Syt, March 07, 2013, 06:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on March 07, 2013, 08:07:29 AM
Yeah, it is incredible what an amazing over-reaction this is provoking, what with all that is being done in response. Like people posting a thread on Languish.
:D

Josquius

Quote from: Berkut on March 07, 2013, 08:07:29 AM
Yeah, it is incredible what an amazing over-reaction this is provoking, what with all that is being done in response. Like people posting a thread on Languish.
True. Had just seen another thread on it on another forum which was full of shall we say idiocy.
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

Love the green highlighter camo scheme and how well it blends in with the vegetation in this pic:

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tamas

mongers

So did it happen or are the N.K. still digging a really big tunnel under Soeul ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on March 14, 2013, 10:46:34 AM
Love the green highlighter camo scheme and how well it blends in with the vegetation in this pic:

They need to work on their IMT too.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Quote from: Tamas on March 14, 2013, 10:49:23 AM
this has to be fake

It's a Reuters pic.

Quote from: 11B4V on March 14, 2013, 10:51:12 AM

You mean they should be aiming their shots?  Silly Westerner.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on March 14, 2013, 10:58:54 AM
this has to be fake

It's a Reuters pic.

Quote from: 11B4V on March 14, 2013, 10:51:12 AM

You mean they should be aiming their shots?  Silly Westerner.

:P I would so love to see the modern RoK show these twats they are not the RoK of 1950. But, I dont wish a conflict of this type on anyone.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Looks like any Call of Duty server. I'm the dude firing wildly
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 14, 2013, 05:04:40 PM
Looks like any Call of Duty server. I'm the dude firing wildly

:D

Friendly fire ftw.
and the horse you rode in on

Crazy_Ivan80

this has to be fake