News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Speaking of NSFW... (SFW)

Started by Jacob, March 13, 2013, 12:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Ideologue on March 15, 2013, 09:39:48 PM
The one for South Carolina is way off.  No "Asian," "bukkake," or "gloryhole" to be seen.  I question their methods.

I will accept "creampie."  That's been a quiet revolution.

:lol:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Yes, please indulge his megalomania. ^_^
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

#6 for the Czechs is "castrated shemale." lolololololol
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ideologue

Garbo, I think Moriarty was laughing at my characterization of creampies as a revolutionary development.  But it's true.  Prior to this century, it was a rarely used finishing move, up there with Shang Tsung's Kintaro morph.  Now it is, while not standard, comfortingly commonplace, like knocking your opponent into the acid pit.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on March 16, 2013, 12:16:12 AM
Garbo, I think Moriarty was laughing at my characterization of creampies as a revolutionary development.  But it's true.  Prior to this century, it was a rarely used finishing move, up there with Shang Tsung's Kintaro morph.  Now it is, while not standard, comfortingly commonplace, like knocking your opponent into the acid pit.

There is something really wrong with you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: Razgovory on March 16, 2013, 03:12:02 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on March 16, 2013, 12:16:12 AM

There is something really wrong with you.

It's just an analogy.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)