News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Help Me Decide, Languish!

Started by DontSayBanana, March 08, 2013, 09:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Hitting a convention tomorrow, and I got it into my head to come back with at least one autograph.  If I've only got time for one, which of these three should I go for?

- Peter Mayhew
- Dirk Benedict
- Billy Dee Williams
Experience bij!

Tonitrus

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ideologue

Billy Dee.  Tell him he'd have made a better Harvey Dent than Tommy Lee Jones or Aaron Chinheart.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ideologue on March 08, 2013, 10:16:12 PM
Billy Dee.  Tell him he'd have made a better Harvey Dent than Tommy Lee Jones or Aaron Chinheart.

:lol: That's the reasoning behind him being on my list.  Also, the guy who blew up the frikkin' Death Star; not that other Skyskipper dude, the one with the bigass fleet. ;)

Peter Mayhew's there because I've always loved Chewie, and Starbuck's long been tied with Wedge Antilles as my favorite starfighter pilot, regardless of franchise.
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 08, 2013, 09:57:58 PM
Hitting a convention tomorrow, and I got it into my head to come back with at least one autograph.  If I've only got time for one, which of these three should I go for?

- Peter Mayhew
- Dirk Benedict
- Billy Dee Williams

Really?  Is this even a choice?  Did Peter or Dirk ever star in blaxsploitation flicks in the '70s?  Nighthawks?  Colt .45 commercials?

Dude.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 08, 2013, 10:39:16 PM
Really?  Is this even a choice?  Did Peter or Dirk ever star in blaxsploitation flicks in the '70s?  Nighthawks?  Colt .45 commercials?

Dude.

I think you may have sold me, Seedy.  Let's see if I can get him to scribble "Rule number 2: never forget rule number 1." :lol:
Experience bij!

Weatherman

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Weatherman

Caliga

I can dig that THAT THAT THAT THAT
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Slap Billy Dee for betraying Han, then ask if he nailed Carrie Fisher.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive