Simple, Usable Image Hosting.

Started by mongers, March 08, 2013, 03:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Now that I don't own any urls, websites or pay for hosting I'm in need of some free, simple to use image hosting, any suggestions ?

I ask because I logged into Photobucket and what a dogs breakfast that's become, trying to ape phone apps/social media, no option to download you photos, so I emptied it and closed the account.  <_<

Next I logged into flickr, and whilst not so bad, seems to be lacking some functionality like downloading photos or directly linking via url, maybe that stuff you now have to upgraded and pay for ?  So I deleted that account to. 

I'm having a fiddle with imageshack and it seems to be providing what I won't, so is this a good option or is there better out there ?

edit:
I just realised my amazon account must have some cloudy storage with it or for that matter google drive, but are these usable for quick one off, uploads and linking ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

It's the only thing I use Google Plus for.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

MadBurgerMaker

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

sbr

I use imgur for random stuff I am throwing around, if its something I want to keep I go backto my old photobucket account even tho I hate that place now.

Solmyr

I use Imageshack for stuff I want to keep for a while.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.