Main Menu

Chávez dead

Started by Iormlund, March 05, 2013, 05:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

fhdz

Looks like the CIA plot to give him cancer has come to fruition.
and the horse you rode in on

Tamas

on the 60th anniversary of Stalin's death? Classy.

sbr

Just saw this on Twitter on my way here.

It will be interesting to see how this develops.

lustindarkness

Was just reading this. Seems they are blaming the US for infecting him with cancer.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Iormlund on March 05, 2013, 05:04:50 PM
So what now?

VP has already been annointed, so he takes over.  He'll be insecure, so even more repression of the urban opposition.

Economy will continue it's swan dive. 

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DGuller

Valmy

Eh one corrupt populist goes down, plenty of others waiting to take his place.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Duque de Bragança