And we're back!

Main Menu

What's Up In New Yawk?

Started by DontSayBanana, February 28, 2013, 08:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on February 28, 2013, 01:45:36 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 28, 2013, 12:37:35 PM
If it were me, the answer would be food. Jean Georges, Le Bernardin, Smith & Wollensky, the obligatory Katz's Deli I suppose for tourists. But order pastrami.

All of which are pretty expensive and not really near the part of New York that he'll be in (unless as I said he gets adventurous)*. :contract:

*also I tend not to suggest to people that they should spend an entire day eating. :P

New York deli food is apparently premised on the notion that you wish to attain the half-ton mark, or that you require food for a week.  :D

Went to one deli, was blocked in by another customer who was, I swear, the fattest person I've ever seen actually able to walk under her own power. No secret to how she got that way either, given what she ordered (we ordered one sandwich and split it between the two of us, and had leftovers).
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Darth Wagtaros

Why not? All
Quote from: garbon on February 28, 2013, 01:45:36 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 28, 2013, 12:37:35 PM
If it were me, the answer would be food. Jean Georges, Le Bernardin, Smith & Wollensky, the obligatory Katz's Deli I suppose for tourists. But order pastrami.

All of which are pretty expensive and not really near the part of New York that he'll be in (unless as I said he gets adventurous)*. :contract:

*also I tend not to suggest to people that they should spend an entire day eating. :P
Why not? the whole city is a vomitorium.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Plus, you might be molested by the power mad mayor, forced to breast feed  or be give a small soda.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Masshole people have little room to talk in disparaging terms.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on February 28, 2013, 01:59:33 PM

I've been ignoring him as for the most part - his disgust just stems form jealousy.

And people from Ohio? I don't think they can even be heard. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: garbon on February 28, 2013, 02:20:32 PM

I've been ignoring him as for the most part - his disgust just stems form jealousy.

And people from Ohio? I don't think they can even be heard. :D
Jealuosy over what?
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Hey now, don't be dissing Ohio: they've got White Castles and Steak n Shakes out there.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2013, 03:11:12 PM
Hey now, don't be dissing Ohio: they've got White Castles and Steak n Shakes out there.

I would trade the steak n' puke for shoney's and zaxby's.

katmai

I mean i'd choose LA over NYC, but NYC is waaaay better than Boston.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

I'd pick NYC too, when Mayor McCheese gets out of office.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on February 28, 2013, 03:16:42 PM

I mean i'd choose LA over NYC, but NYC is waaaay better than Boston.

Fair all around. :hug:

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2013, 03:11:12 PM

NYC has White Castle. :contract: