Main Menu

Jodi Arias trial

Started by Caliga, February 21, 2013, 02:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Do I look like Tim to you, punk? :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

While you physically don't, you two do share a lot of similarities. So yes, You = Tim.

You guys cry & cry about Tim posting news post but atleast he's not just starting thread with funny punny one liners.

:rolleyes:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I'm getting good info on how to annoy gay fox with his recent postings.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 22, 2013, 06:09:33 PM

Just post hyper-links to google search results that are derogatory towards the world's Tims or at one of them ?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=not+all+timmays+are+silly&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 22, 2013, 06:09:33 PM

:lol:

Growing old is turning me into...you.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Excerpt from today's testimony:

Quote"[You Moved] the relationship ahead by using the KY," [Prosecutor] Martinez said.

Arias said if they would not have used KY they would have used something else.

Martinez then references Arias' earlier testimony that she sometimes felt like a prostitute. Arias expanded on that today, saying, "When he jizzes on my face and throws candy my way [it] kind of makes me feel like a prostitute," Arias said.

I'm hard now. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

How would you move a relationship ahead using KY?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on February 26, 2013, 08:34:29 PM
Excerpt from today's testimony:

Quote"[You Moved] the relationship ahead by using the KY," [Prosecutor] Martinez said.

Arias said if they would not have used KY they would have used something else.

Martinez then references Arias' earlier testimony that she sometimes felt like a prostitute. Arias expanded on that today, saying, "When he jizzes on my face and throws candy my way [it] kind of makes me feel like a prostitute," Arias said.

I'm hard now. :)

I bet you can find a guy to do that for you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger