News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Jodi Arias trial

Started by Caliga, February 21, 2013, 02:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: fahdiz on February 21, 2013, 03:37:20 PM
Not HOTT.
fahdiz is an expert on Latino ladies, so his opinion counts for a lot here. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Anyway the pics demand is kind of interesting in this case, because the defendant has completely changed her appearance in order to look less like a crazy slut and more like a... librarian or something, I guess as a way of impressing the jury somehow? :hmm:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

MadImmortalMan

So she took pics of him in the shower and then of him bleeding on the floor and the timestamps are just "moments" apart? Good grief. She's helping the prosecutors in about every way possible. What's the motive, anyway?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

fhdz

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 21, 2013, 04:46:19 PM
So she took pics of him in the shower and then of him bleeding on the floor and the timestamps are just "moments" apart? Good grief. She's helping the prosecutors in about every way possible. What's the motive, anyway?

Jealousy, I believe.
and the horse you rode in on

Caliga

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 21, 2013, 04:46:19 PM
"Self-defense." :wacko:

derspiess

Are Latino ladies sorta like Chinamen girls? 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

OttoVonBismarck

Yeah, she looks like a not-hot, but not-ugly librarian type in all her trial pictures. The first time I saw all the pictures of her with Alexander when he was alive she looks like a totally different person, dyed blond hair, no glasses etc.

What I found the most interesting about all this is a facet of crazy Mormon subculture I had never heard of, basically "anything but." Which means there are apparently 20 and early 30s aged Mormons who are "virgins" because they've never had vaginal intercourse but they regularly have anal and oral and a form of naked "rubbing" in which the man ruts against the woman's vagina for a period of time but without actually penetrating. I've not heard for sure if Alexander strictly followed this, but at least based on Arias' testimony as far as I've followed it they were exclusively doing anal/oral. The first article I read about this in claimed it's a "common practice" for Mormons in the 20-30 age group who aren't married.  :huh:

mongers

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on February 21, 2013, 05:58:49 PM
Yeah, she looks like a not-hot, but not-ugly librarian type in all her trial pictures. The first time I saw all the pictures of her with Alexander when he was alive she looks like a totally different person, dyed blond hair, no glasses etc.

What I found the most interesting about all this is a facet of crazy Mormon subculture I had never heard of, basically "anything but." Which means there are apparently 20 and early 30s aged Mormons who are "virgins" because they've never had vaginal intercourse but they regularly have anal and oral and a form of naked "rubbing" in which the man ruts against the woman's vagina for a period of time but without actually penetrating. I've not heard for sure if Alexander strictly followed this, but at least based on Arias' testimony as far as I've followed it they were exclusively doing anal/oral. The first article I read about this in claimed it's a "common practice" for Mormons in the 20-30 age group who aren't married.  :huh:

Interesting, bizarre and weird that some groups of humans choose to muck around with basic needs/instincts, based on the claims of some long dead men. 

My 'gut' instinct this lack of 'completed' copulation (what might lead to pro-creation), might play a role in some of the over emotionality/fragility displayed in the case.

I recently saw a documentary about Mormon singles on holiday/matching up, and almost to a man and women they mostly seemed rather hyper/sexual tense.   :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Caliga