News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Jodi Arias trial

Started by Caliga, February 21, 2013, 02:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Anyone else following this?  I find it morbidly fascinating.

Also: HOTT or not? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on February 21, 2013, 02:35:53 PM
Also: HOTT or not? :hmm:

Really the thread starters responsility.  :glare:

Neil

If you're not even going to tell me what it's all about, I'm not going to opine.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2013, 02:38:45 PM
Arizona? Who cares?
There's a whole, shiny country out there between the coasts for you to explore, believe it or not!

Caliga

Quote from: Neil on February 21, 2013, 02:40:49 PM
If you're not even going to tell me what it's all about, I'm not going to opine.
Crazy chick who had a 'secret' sex friend while both were devout Mormons to the public.  She stabbed him 27 times and shot him in the shower and is claiming it was self defense. :)

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on February 21, 2013, 02:41:08 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2013, 02:38:45 PM
Arizona? Who cares?
There's a whole, shiny country out there between the coasts for you to explore, believe it or not!

Arizona is like California if you take all the good parts away and then fill with racist crazies.

Besides, I drove across the country - I know some people choose to rough it in the land between coasts. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2013, 02:47:46 PM
Arizona is like California if you take all the good parts away and then fill with racist crazies. I've been. :)
LOL BUT ITS A DRY HEAT

garbon

Travis apparently made it onto a site called - cutedeadguys.net

Caliga

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on February 21, 2013, 02:48:31 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2013, 02:47:46 PM
Arizona is like California if you take all the good parts away and then fill with racist crazies. I've been. :)
LOL BUT ITS A DRY HEAT

Not in Arizona. They get something like monsoon weather patterns.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on