News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

4 arrested in plot to bomb NYC targets

Started by jimmy olsen, May 20, 2009, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Queequeg on May 21, 2009, 01:21:34 AM
They rape history.  The Arab slave trade in sub-Saharan African peoples predates and postdates the European slave trade, not to mention the utter destruction of the great Nubian kingdom and continuing racial conflicts in Sudan and throughout the area, or continued, brutal discrimination throughout the entire Arab world. 

There is an ignorant assumption that Arabs are somehow less racist than white people, or that there is some special connection between Arab and Black culture.  Throughout my Grade School* and High School I had to sit through Black Muslim lectures on "white" or Christian-White opression and it pissed me off to no end, mostly because as a white guy I had no cred in debating that the Arab slave trade was awful and racism is a bigger factor in the Arab World today than in the West. 

The point of the Nation of Islam is to say fuck you to Whitey.  Black people in the US could not give a flying shit about Africans or Arabs.  They are interested in being empowered here at home and to them that includes pissing off people like you :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2009, 07:52:12 AM
Interestingly, the articles I've read about this mention local police and FBI involvement, but no Department of Homeland Security involvement.  What exactly do those yahoos do?  :huh:

They keep qualified PhD students from Middle Eastern countries from getting their visas.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on May 21, 2009, 08:19:02 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2009, 07:52:12 AM
Interestingly, the articles I've read about this mention local police and FBI involvement, but no Department of Homeland Security involvement.  What exactly do those yahoos do?  :huh:

They keep qualified PhD students from Middle Eastern countries from getting their visas.

Good. Fuckers are spying on us.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on May 21, 2009, 01:21:34 AM
BUT OF COURSE I'M REALLY JUST ANGRY ABOUT PARKING SPACES!  GO AHEAD AND FLAME ME!

Wow, if you are going to spend time being angry about ignorance, then you are always going to be very angry.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2009, 08:31:33 AM
Wow, if you are going to spend time being angry about ignorance, then you are always going to be very angry.

Billy Joel wrote a song about him once.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points