News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Recommend me some iOS games please

Started by Barrister, February 15, 2013, 08:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

When I get back up home this weekend, I may hit it up.

Barrister

Wait, what?

I wasn't sure what happened, but I may have "quit" our game?  WTF - can I get back in??? This was purely by accident.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

How did you manage that?

I can't see how to bring someone back in.

Restart?

Habs, get in on a new MP game. Anyone else?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

PRC

That was weird, game was going well.  I'd be up for restart, would love to see if we could get some more players in there.

Berkut

Yeah, I think we should restart with advanced empires. All it does is fully populate your home system, and gives you a larger starting fleet. You still start at the same tech.

Gets things moving a bit faster. I think the leaders are mostly bunk - they are just too powerful. I say play without them.

Definitely would like some more players though.

Not sure why people aren't jumping all over this.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on September 22, 2013, 09:29:10 PM
Yeah, I think we should restart with advanced empires. All it does is fully populate your home system, and gives you a larger starting fleet. You still start at the same tech.

Gets things moving a bit faster. I think the leaders are mostly bunk - they are just too powerful. I say play without them.

Definitely would like some more players though.

Not sure why people aren't jumping all over this.

Really sorry guys.  No sure what I did - was trying to leave the game to do something else, saw something about "quitting the game" and hit "yes" without thinking.

Agree with all of your thoughts - more players would be awesome, advanced start is probably the way to go, and didn't care for leaders very much.

We probably didn't do a very good job at selling this game though - we were too quiet.  Guys, if you have an iOS device, you want to play this.

Tonitrus

I'm in.  My username thing should be "Ton1trus"

PRC

I'm good with those starting options, no leaders is fine.  Would you want to try custom races?

Habbaku

Suppose I'm in.  This better not turn into Eclipse.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

PRC

I fucked up my race choice! 

I hit play by accident.

Habbaku

Started the game 30 minutes ago and already waiting on Beeb.   :rolleyes:

:P
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: Habbaku on September 23, 2013, 04:29:31 PM
Started the game 30 minutes ago and already waiting on Beeb.   :rolleyes:

:P

And you're going to be waiting for a few hours yet.  I can only play at night.

Habbaku

Why are we allowing vampires to play with us?

-J. R. R. Tolkien

PRC

Quote from: Habbaku on September 23, 2013, 04:40:49 PM
Why are we allowing vampires to play with us?

He's an easy mark.  After he "accidently" quit our game the AI took over and in one turn completely turned around the course of his empire.

Barrister

Sorry folks.  iPod was accidentally left at work. No Orion plays from me tonight. :(