News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on March 08, 2013, 03:08:30 AM
Raz takes the dive into Skyrim!  Wish him luck.

You'll be fine until you take an arrow in the knee.
and the horse you rode in on

Maladict

Tried to reinstall Simcity 4 but the CD isn't working anymore  :(
Off to the bargain bins tomorrow.

Solmyr

Quote from: Maladict on March 08, 2013, 03:25:35 PM
Tried to reinstall Simcity 4 but the CD isn't working anymore  :(
Off to the bargain bins tomorrow.

Got it on Steam for 5e a while ago, it's 10 atm.

Maladict

Quote from: Solmyr on March 08, 2013, 03:51:04 PM

I don't like Steam, and it's a 10 year old game: IT BELONGS ON A CD!!

katmai

Have beta weekend invite to neverwinter mmo.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

fhdz

Quote from: Maladict on March 08, 2013, 04:00:48 PM

Wow, Captain Ludd - at least your telegraph is still working so you could type out this message for us! :P

Razgovory

Quote from: fahdiz on March 08, 2013, 02:15:31 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 08, 2013, 03:08:30 AM
Raz takes the dive into Skyrim!  Wish him luck.

You'll be fine until you take an arrow in the knee.

I'm having a hard time at character creation.  I made a Knightly type character but I don't care for him.  It's the eyes, he looks like David Bowie.  It kinda creeps me out.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

FunkMonk

Tomb Raider seems pretty fun, but I'm only an hour into it.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

I managed to get LA Noir working :w00t:
Turns out it doesn't like spaces in its install path....despite its default install path of program files and rockstar games.....
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Playing Tomb Raider - liking it so far. Granted, the only other Tomb Raider game I ever played through was Legends.

Still, having a good time so far. It's pretty dark and gritty, and whenever you think you're getting somewhere, the plot stomps on Lara some more. In a way it feels like Tomb Raider meets Die Hard (the original) with all the punishment Lara is put through. :pinch:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Syt on March 12, 2013, 05:42:25 AM
Playing Tomb Raider - liking it so far. Granted, the only other Tomb Raider game I ever played through was Legends.

Still, having a good time so far. It's pretty dark and gritty, and whenever you think you're getting somewhere, the plot stomps on Lara some more. In a way it feels like Tomb Raider meets Die Hard (the original) with all the punishment Lara is put through. :pinch:

I die a lot in this game. Watching a woman get strangled to death and then shot in the face five times in a row is a little intense.  :( :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

fhdz

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 12, 2013, 05:48:32 PM
I die a lot in this game. Watching a woman get strangled to death and then shot in the face five times in a row is a little intense.  :( :lol: HUGE TURN-ON

FYP for Seedy.

11B4V

Quote from: Syt on March 12, 2013, 05:42:25 AM

I die a lot in this game. Watching a woman get strangled to death and then shot in the face five times in a row is a little intense.  :( :lol:

Obviously not a kids game.  :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: fahdiz on March 08, 2013, 08:11:05 PM
Quote from: Maladict on March 08, 2013, 04:00:48 PM

Wow, Captain Ludd - at least your telegraph is still working so you could type out this message for us! :P

Look who's talking, Air Marshal Bargain Bin.  NHL 93 FOR 93 CENTS? WOOT

CountDeMoney

Quote from: fahdiz on March 12, 2013, 06:40:39 PM
I die a lot in this game. Watching a woman get strangled to death and then shot in the face five times in a row is a little intense.  :( :lol: HUGE TURN-ON

FYP for Seedy.

That was the great thing about Conan's review;  he had it on a constant loop so I didn't have to.  FAP FAP FAPPITY