News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scipio

LA Noire.  Damn, what a fun game.  It's what I've been waiting for: the anti-GTA/anti-Mafia game.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Mr. Grey

Quote from: Tamas on January 03, 2012, 07:18:34 AM
Quote from: Mr. Grey on January 03, 2012, 06:59:07 AM
Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2012, 02:09:14 AM
Quote from: Mr. Grey on December 30, 2011, 10:36:15 AM
I've been playing a free 'Classic' Ultima Online server for a few months, http://inporylem.com/.

Brings back great memories of the best MMO I've ever played.

Who the fuck are you?  :)

I've been on Languish since EUII....had to switch my name a few years back for some unknown reason. Now, it appears my post count has been reset. Meh

who were you before the namechange?  :huh:

Autokrator....no one important :yucky:
Autokrator lives

Barrister

Quote from: Mr. Grey on January 03, 2012, 12:23:12 PM
Quote from: Tamas on January 03, 2012, 07:18:34 AM
Quote from: Mr. Grey on January 03, 2012, 06:59:07 AM
Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2012, 02:09:14 AM
Quote from: Mr. Grey on December 30, 2011, 10:36:15 AM
I've been playing a free 'Classic' Ultima Online server for a few months, http://inporylem.com/.

Brings back great memories of the best MMO I've ever played.

Who the fuck are you?  :)

I've been on Languish since EUII....had to switch my name a few years back for some unknown reason. Now, it appears my post count has been reset. Meh

who were you before the namechange?  :huh:

Autokrator....no one important :yucky:

GOod to have you back with us then. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Mr. Grey

Quote from: Tamas on January 03, 2012, 12:37:40 PM
Yes, good to have you back. :)

Thanks!  I'm glad to be back!  :D

Military life has lowered my IQ....a lot. I think I will probably just stick to the gaming forum for a few months while I make the readjustment back into the normal world.

Besides playing the IPY2 Ultima Online server....Battlefield 3 and WWE 12 on XBL have been taking up a lot of my time.
Being able to play as the Twin Towers against the Fabulous Rougeau Brothers was highly amusing.
Autokrator lives

Pedrito

Oh how i love/hate GOG.com.

In the last 10 days,

Baldur's Gate 1&2
Freespace 1&2
Arcanum
Planescape: Torment
Fallout 2.

Torment is as good as I remembered it :cool:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Scipio on January 03, 2012, 12:07:20 PM
LA Noire.  Damn, what a fun game.  It's what I've been waiting for: the anti-GTA/anti-Mafia game.

Yeah, it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

Scipio

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 04, 2012, 06:24:23 AM
Quote from: Scipio on January 03, 2012, 12:07:20 PM

Yeah, it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

The one thing that bugs me is that there are multiple clues to prove someone is lying, and if you don't get the right one, you'll get that question wrong.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

fhdz

Quote from: fahdiz on January 03, 2012, 01:56:34 AM
I've been playing lots of Atom Zombie Smasher. Great fucking game.

Also a bit of Sanctum and a bit more of Orcs Must Die.

Okay, I'm officially obsessed with AZS now.
and the horse you rode in on

Syt

Still SW:TOR and some Skyrim. Though I found in a store Saints Row 3 for €25, so I picked it up with some christmas vouchers. It's Steam activated, anyways, so downloading now.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

Quote from: Pedrito on January 03, 2012, 06:18:25 PM
Oh how i love/hate GOG.com.

In the last 10 days,

Baldur's Gate 1&2
Freespace 1&2
Arcanum
Planescape: Torment
Fallout 2.

Torment is as good as I remembered it :cool:

L.

I'm hoping they get the rights to Freelancer.  I never got to play that one when it came out, and I'd really like to take a shot at it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Quote from: Syt on January 07, 2012, 06:20:12 AM
Though I found in a store Saints Row 3 for €25, so I picked it up with some christmas vouchers. It's Steam activated, anyways, so downloading now.

I played the first hour of it. It's surprising fun, in a juvenile way. It's obviously made for people who thought the movies Crank or Expandables were tied down by too much realism in their action scenes.

I will probably hook up the ol' gamepad to get the best experience.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Octavian

I'm alternating between EU III: MEIOU MOD, Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

HisMajestyBOB

I like many of MEIOU's ideas, but it feels like it needs just one or two updates to polish things up.

I'm enjoying the MiscMods and O.S.C. mods for EUIII right now.
Got an interesting game as Alexandria going in MiscMods.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help