News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Distant Worlds Legends is a fantastic game.

Right now I'm playing one of the bloodthirsty insectoid races. Started in the bottom left corner, far removed from most of the other empires. I've already enslaved an empire that had to misfortune of starting near me and I've made plans to utterly exterminate the lizard people nearby who keep annoying me.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

I bought a couple of the indie bundles going around. Cheap games ftw.
and the horse you rode in on

BuddhaRhubarb

Fallout New Vegas. Really got going deep over 25th and 26th... solid all day gaming days... Like 10th level. Been wandering pretty aimlessly, only accomplishing missions when I seem to "have to" Need to learn to balance out my ammo between me and my "companion" the Brotherhood of Steel Chick... I call her "Baby".  (Veronica) 

Going to take a break though til the weekend. I get too obsessed and forget to do other shit that needs to get done.
:p

Octavian

Still playing EUIII. Started a game with the Meiou mod instead of dead and taxes mod. Good fun.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Mr. Grey

I've been playing a free 'Classic' Ultima Online server for a few months, http://inporylem.com/.

Brings back great memories of the best MMO I've ever played.
Autokrator lives

BuddhaRhubarb

Getting to 11th level just now. Doing a bit of looting... toying with various locals, making them buy my cigarettes.  Last save at the end of turning all the Fiends in Vault 3 into green glowing goo. Fun Times.

Unless it's some really easy errand, most missions I complete are completely by accident. I just roam and kill stuff, and the hoarding, oh the hoarding. I already have two safehouses, that I'm filling with loot.

My name is Buddha and I'm a Fallout Hoarder. :p

BuddhaRhubarb

thinking of getting a Flamethrower and doing some Fahrenheit 451-ing of some rooms in maze like hotels I know. There's a mission!

fhdz

I've been playing lots of Atom Zombie Smasher. Great fucking game.

Also a bit of Sanctum and a bit more of Orcs Must Die.
and the horse you rode in on

Barrister

Quote from: Mr. Grey on December 30, 2011, 10:36:15 AM
I've been playing a free 'Classic' Ultima Online server for a few months, http://inporylem.com/.

Who the fuck are you?  :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

11B4V

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on December 31, 2011, 01:58:23 PM
Doing a bit of looting

I loot anything of value and sell it. It can get tediuos at times but worth it.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Mr. Grey

Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2012, 02:09:14 AM

I've been on Languish since EUII....had to switch my name a few years back for some unknown reason. Now, it appears my post count has been reset. Meh
Autokrator lives

Tamas

Quote from: Mr. Grey on January 03, 2012, 06:59:07 AM
Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2012, 02:09:14 AM

I've been on Languish since EUII....had to switch my name a few years back for some unknown reason. Now, it appears my post count has been reset. Meh

who were you before the namechange?  :huh:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

I'm still playing pretty much only WoW and Civ5.

I don't really have time to get into new games, and both offer something that most other games don't - an ability to play for e.g. one hour at a time without this feeling like I'm losing much of the fun (WoW because of its streamlined/jump-into-the-game-instantly gameplay and Civ5 because on the Quick setting you can finish a game in an hour).

I would like to play a game like Skyrim but I know to get some enjoyment out of it, I would need to have more free time.