News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on July 27, 2011, 04:09:14 PM
Don't bother with Iron Cross. Whatever you paid for it wasn't worth it.

I think I paid in blue coins that were about to expire so that's ok.
I'll try them all over the weekend, and I'll be: thrice disappointed.  :sleep:

Maladict

You were right, IC is a turd.
1 down, 2 to go  :(

Drakken

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 28, 2011, 06:04:31 AM
Causing Havoc in Just Cause 2.

Wait until you get around the first third of the game, Just Cause 2 will cause havoc on you.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Drakken on July 28, 2011, 03:18:38 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 28, 2011, 06:04:31 AM
Causing Havoc in Just Cause 2.

Wait until you get around the first third of the game, Just Cause 2 will cause havoc on you.

How do I know that I'm at that point?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

I have no idea what he's talking about.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

FunkMonk

Finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood yesterday. The game is excellent; even better than AC2. I eagerly await AC Revelations. :mmm:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

BuddhaRhubarb

played a little ps2 Vice City San Andreas yesterday. I :wub: Criminal Rampages that end in fiery explosions of Hotdog Trucks!
:p

Scipio

Vampire: Bloodlines.  Again.  Damn, this is a great game, after 7 generations of fanmade patches.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

BuddhaRhubarb

ps2 ing it still... doing a little God Of war button mashing. hard, but fun that shit.
:p

sbr

Still having a hoot with TF2; I am pissed I owned this game for so long (about a year) without giving it a real chance.

Grey Fox

I wanted to play LOTRO again. My character is level 27 but it's too complicated now that it is Free to Play. What do you mean I have to buy Quests packs? Quests?

DontSayBanana

Finally got around to putting some time in on Forza Motorsport 2; I'm officially never going back to the Gran Turismo games.
Experience bij!

szmik

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 02, 2011, 08:23:15 PM
I wanted to play LOTRO again. My character is level 27 but it's too complicated now that it is Free to Play. What do you mean I have to buy Quests packs? Quests?

There're 4 free areas with quests, the rest is to buy with Turbine Points which may be bought with money or grinded in game.
Grinding efficiency is about 50-60 TPs per hour + what you got with your char while lvling, but it's tedious and time consuming.

The best deal is to subscribe for a month, it opens all areas (for a month) and you can lvl up faster than when playing free (with rest XP). It also gives you more advantages (forever) like bags, vault slots, gold cap removal etc.; with swift travel being imho the best, because you can't buy it with TPs.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Grey Fox

Trying out Rift. So far it feels alot like WoW but with little charm differences. I like the concept of Souls. Some of the Warrior ones do sound pretty cool. I chose Void Knight as my first & Beastmaster as my second. Could be interesting.

Octavian

Playing ACII: Brotherhood.

It's a fine game - 9/10
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee