And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

More importantly, Marty was a big fan of this game.  :D

Caliga

Ok but I haven't gotten to that part of the game yet, due in no small part to the bugs and dumb save mechanic. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

If you're in the middle of a quest and you save, it only saves your 'statistics'.  The next time you load, you're back at the beginning of the quest.  Since the entire beginning of the game is one quest, it kinda sucks if you don't know about it in advance.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Yeah.  Peter Molyneaux is so busy being a 'visionary' that he doesn't know how a fucking game is supposed to be saved. :)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

You know, I think I'm starting to like Fable despite its annoying quirks. :)

Tamas

Quote from: Caliga on March 18, 2011, 08:45:26 AM
You know, I think I'm starting to like Fable despite its annoying quirks. :)

You are gay.

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2011, 05:47:13 PM
HA, I forgot about that. :lol:

I forgot what the graphics looked like.