News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Razgovory

I liked the chick who could burst fire with a bow and arrow. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Octavian

EUIII; Heir to the throne with the Sacrum Imperium Romanum mod
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

grumbler

Quote from: ulmont on January 10, 2010, 09:41:42 PM
Quote from: grumbler on January 10, 2010, 09:39:19 PM
So, a gunner herbalist it is again!

Mages are more fun.
Found mage to be too easy, and too much like other games.

This would be a great game today if re-done a la Fallout 2 -> Fallout 3 The real sticking point has always been the interface (and now graphics, of course).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Just got to the twist in BioShock.

OMG YOU ARE ELIN WOODS :o
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

I found a deal on Halo Wars, so I played it a little the past couple days & it's not bad for a RTS game.

Also played a little L4D2 on the 360 last night.  Not really a huge improvement over the first game, but the amusement park is fun.

And I started Operation Flashpoint on the 360 as well-- seems almost too 'realistic' for an FPS.  I like it, but it seems like one of those things you have to warm up to, since it doesn't really draw you in early on, like MW2 for example.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

I am playing: STar Trek Online.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

I am aching to play : Star Trek Online. :)
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2010, 11:21:05 AM
Going to try the battle of Rocroi from Under the lily banners under Vassal today. Will likely be a clusterfuck.

http://www.vassalengine.org/community/index.php?option=com_vassal_modules&task=display&module_id=396

I lost. I would have flipped the board if there was one.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Been playing some L4D2 with friends. It's a blast. We never got around to L4D earlier because my "friends" are lame folks who fear getting cool games until you practically force them down their throats.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

sbr

I have had a strange and overpowering urge to play Tropico all day.  :hmm:

Alatriste

Finished 'Valkyria Chronicle'. Worth every penny, great game (I think I'm going to get the downloadable expansions) and now I'm playing 'Dragon Age: Origins'. Slightly disappointing so far, this one is no Oblivion...

Pedrito

Quote from: sbr on January 14, 2010, 12:57:02 AM
I have had a strange and overpowering urge to play Tropico all day.  :hmm:
it must have been the infectiously good soundtrack

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Tamas

Zero Gear  :lol:

Its a crazy little kart game, free for 3 more days on Steam.

You have Mario Kartish race, but also "tracks" where you have to score goals with a huge ball or a puck on the ice hockey field. Hillarious

DontSayBanana

I *finally* got around to picking up a memory card for my Gamecube, so I'm replaying Twilight Princess and reveling in the fact that I don't have to leave the GC on for three weeks of intermittent play this time.
Experience bij!