And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Newly arrived: A cheapo Dawn of War II. I pretend Orks are Languish users as the force commanders slices through them.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 15, 2009, 04:10:54 PM
Newly arrived: A cheapo Dawn of War II. I pretend Orks are Languish users as the force commanders slices through them.

Disappointing single play.  Didn't know how to play multi.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on December 15, 2009, 04:21:36 PM

I don't even bother with multi on these types of games. Fuck the internet.

Iormlund

I liked casual MP in that game. Had some fun games with Funkmonk and others during beta. Still, I'm more of an SP guy when it comes to strategy. And Games for Windows Live blows. Hard.

Razgovory

Quote from: Iormlund on December 15, 2009, 04:49:42 PM
I liked casual MP in that game. Had some fun games with Funkmonk and others during beta. Still, I'm more of an SP guy when it comes to strategy. And Games for Windows Live blows. Hard.

Oh yeah, I never did get that shit to work.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Tried to install the DarthMod on Empire but ended up screwing my game up.  <Sigh> :(

FunkMonk

Quote from: Iormlund on December 15, 2009, 04:49:42 PM
I liked casual MP in that game. Had some fun games with Funkmonk and others during beta.

Yeah, I really sucked at that game so I didn't bother to buy it.  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Razgovory on December 15, 2009, 04:21:36 PM

I thought the single player was a lot of fun.  I couldn't get online to work though.  Games for Windows Live fucking sucks.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Cerr on December 13, 2009, 06:28:00 AM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 13, 2009, 06:19:22 AM
I've been playing Zelda on the Wii.  Really fun game, but I wish they gave you the option of using the normal controller instead of having to waggle the Wiimote like an idiot to swing your sword.
You can buy the Gamecube version and play it on the Wii.

Yeah, but then I'd have to buy a gamecube controller too.  Am getting used to using the Wiimote, I'd prefer a button to swing the sword but it's not that bad.

And aiming the bow and the boomerang with the wiimote is great and a big improvement over using a gamepad stick like in Wind Waker

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 03, 2009, 01:24:19 PM
If you love Diablo, try Torchlight.

I downloaded the demo last night.  Its a fun game.

Iormlund

Just got a truckload of games in Steam's Xmas sale. GTA IV, Stalker, Medieval TV, DoW II ...

katmai

Quote from: Iormlund on December 23, 2009, 02:02:20 PM
Just got a truckload of games in Steam's Xmas sale. GTA IV, Stalker, Medieval TV, DoW II ...

Yeah, trying to decided what to pick up besides Obilvion :D
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: Iormlund on December 23, 2009, 02:02:20 PM

They had a sale a month or so ago where I bought a ton of shit.  Some of it I've even played!

Barrister

Got Rockband: Beatles for Chirstmas, and I really am enjoying it.

But I just realized there is no Hey Jude or Let it Be, either on the game or as DLC. :angry:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.