News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

:lol: Note that the supporting software allows you to observe, but not participate, if you so choose. :tinfoil:  :osama:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

>Osama'sMama has joined the simulation
>FlowersByIrene has joined the simulation
>Untouchable1 has joined the simulation
>JEdgar's corset has joined the simulation
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 03, 2009, 01:24:19 PM
If you love Diablo, try Torchlight.

Huh, Torchlight is pretty fun.  If it only had multiplayer...

Octavian

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2009, 07:56:39 PM
>Osama'sMama has joined the simulation
>FlowersByIrene has joined the simulation
>Untouchable1 has joined the simulation
>JEdgar's corset has joined the simulation

:lol:
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Grey Fox

This sucks, I was looking for to buying Modern warfare 2 but each & every bit of news about the PC version is a knife to heart.

18 players max? No dedicated server? WTF!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 05, 2009, 07:39:54 AM
This sucks, I was looking for to buying Modern warfare 2 but each & every bit of news about the PC version is a knife to heart.

I hope everyone at IW is eaten by rabid jackals.

Grey Fox

FunkMonk

I'm succumbing to the dark side and getting it for xbox. Oh well.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

WTF.

No modding? No LEAN?

That's it. I'm giving my money to EA for BC2. In the mean time I guess now I'm buying Dragon Age.

DisturbedPervert

QuoteMoriarte: Ignoring IW.net, is the PC version a direct port of the console version?

Mackey-IW: No, PC has custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings.

:lmfao:

IW is really pushing PC gaming with their revolutionary graphics settings and text chat custom mods!

I think I'll get BC2 too, they've confirmed they have all the stuff IW left out and I need something to play when I get bored of Valve games, and it sure as hell isn't going to be this.

CountDeMoney

BF1943 will be calling you.  Join me and Ed and we can run over planecampers with Jeeps and samurai sword them.

FunkMonk

As long as MW2 sells like the second coming is near, I'm happy.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 05, 2009, 06:37:52 PM

BF1943 will be calling you.  Join me and Ed and we can run over planecampers with Jeeps and samurai sword them.

Yep.

Razgovory

The Witcher is starting to get on my nerves.  I just got a quest to kill a guy after I cleared him of being involved with the bad guys. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017