News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

What server are people playing on?  I started a Halfling thief on Argonnessen. I think my second character will be a cleric or wizard.  Am still on Newbie Island, but now that I finally finished downloading I'm gonna check out the mainland.

HisMajestyBOB

Been really bouncing between games right now. I'm almost done with Braid, been playing Serious Sam 2, and I've restarted my "play through the Ultima series" project. Finished Ultima 1 months ago, and I'm gonna skip #2 and #3, going straight to 4. I'll probably go back to #3 after 4.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

ulmont

Currently playing through all the final fantasy series on GBA (although I'll have to go NES or DS for FF3).

Winkelried

Orbis modmod for the Fall from Heaven 2 mod for Civ4 BtS. They brought back espionage and corporations (Guilds) and other good stuff.

derspiess

Based upon a few minutes on the Sturmovik demo, I decided to get it & add it to the pile o' console games I've accumulated.  Got it for $35.99 shipped from Amazon after my ECA discount.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

DDO with a group of friends is awesome! We had a blast playing through the first town and some of the first outdoor area and dungeons.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Galrion

Quote from: The Brain on September 18, 2009, 05:44:00 PM
DDO with a group of friends is awesome! We had a blast playing through the first town and some of the first outdoor area and dungeons.

Tried playing this with a friend and I just don't get the excitement.  It just seems like NWN2 to me.

Jaron

Quote from: ulmont on September 17, 2009, 09:31:53 AM
Currently playing through all the final fantasy series on GBA (although I'll have to go NES or DS for FF3).

:nerd: !!!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

Quote from: Galrion on September 19, 2009, 04:55:00 AM
Quote from: The Brain on September 18, 2009, 05:44:00 PM

Tried playing this with a friend and I just don't get the excitement.  It just seems like NWN2 to me.

I understand that you are way too sophisticated for the simple pleasures of the plebs. It's OK.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Scipio

I'm enjoying DDO solo, but I'm clearly tapping the limits of the solo DDO experience.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Scipio

Got Darklands working on my puter.  HUZZAH!
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Octavian

Finished Call of Juarez Bound in Blood. I enjoyed it.

Also bought Civ IV complete pack via Steam. I haven't really been into the Civ series since Civ II and Colonization but it was an offer I couldn't refuse.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Neil

Quote from: Jaron on September 19, 2009, 05:08:26 AM
Quote from: ulmont on September 17, 2009, 09:31:53 AM

:nerd: !!!
The Final Fantasy games are excellent.  Especially 8.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Playing Batman Arkham Asylum on 360 along with  Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and UFC unleashed
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Fucking BF1943 has been pushed back to Q1 2010.  Fuckers.